or Connect

Posts by Dunks

That's funny. I've had both September 9 and September 19 bookmarked in my calendar for at least the last few months based off information garnered here, or on similar sites.
That's funny. When I saw the circular shape my instinct was "oh cool they've redesigned true tone into a single bulb instead of using two separate bulbs".
I, for one, welcome our new sapphire overlords.
Pro tip: hold "menu" for two seconds to jump back to the home screen, tap down (to ensure the cursor is not on the top row) then hold "play/pause" for 2 seconds. boom. It sounds convoluted but it's actually simple enough you can do it with the display off. It was one of the first things I learned to do with my Apple TV.
  The thing I'm most looking forward to in September is another 5 minute video of Ive using words like "sculpted aluminium" form and "expansive" display.
 Let's not forget ease of use and truly innovative software developers choosing to prioritise iOS development to minimise hardware configurations. I predict that security will begin to gain traction as an important driver when the public gain awareness about the key differences between iOS and Android.
Amazing Ad. Does anyone know the song?
OS envy > screen envy   In my observation Android apps often fail to capitalise on the screen real estate afforded to larger devices in order to maintain compatibility with smaller screens on low-end devices.   Apple could easily have released a 6" iPhone two years ago but they understand that introducing new resolutions generates additional burden on developers. In my opinion, as impatient as I've been with them Apple have struck the right balance here and also in...
 #Amazing
It looks like a low cost hardware component that will facilitate a number of tasks for businesses like helping customers navigate stores, displaying product information or prices on request, requesting staff assistance and facilitating sales transactions. This would solve many problems for businesses and could provide incentive for them to get on board with an Apple-managed mobile payment system.