or Connect

Posts by Dunks

I rock a shuffle and the length I would go to is exactly 7 1/2 inches.
My thoughts exactly. The galaxy is only 800x480 pixels. "58% more surface area" is something I would consider a negative feature of a display if at the expense of pixel density. It's like Nintendo touting the DSi XL's larger screen when it ended up just being a low resolution version of the existing model.
My thoughts exactly. The galaxy is only 800x480 pixels. "58% more surface area" is something I would consider a negative feature of a display if the pixel density is not the same. It's like Nintendo touting the DSi XL's larger screen when it ended up just being a low resolution version of the existing model.
Nice. These are easily better than my chunky (then mid-range) Lumix circa 2007. Will be great to have a camera of this quality on me at all times. Do you think Apple staged the balloon flight or are these a selection of candid moments?
Does anyone know why the standby time drops to 200 hours (from 300) for the new iPhone?
Dear Siri, how much will AAPL slide today?
I for one welcome our new iPhone overlords. What's with calling it "iPhone 4S" though? Perfect way to showcase the great new features by reminding everyone it looks exactly the same as last year's model.
The same people who currently pay $399 for an iPod touch.
The point is economies of scale. Significantly less coverage, but exponentially less subscribers. The American population might be uniquely distributed. But I would expect this extra infrastructure cost to be reflected in other industries such as freight and supermarkets where the US is clearly more price competitive.You’re quoting a contracted plan that includes handset costs. My comment was in relation to the cost of the actual service - best reflected in pay-as-you-go...
The phone network in Australia covers similar ground distances, consists of fewer carriers (potential for less competition) and exponentially fewer subscribers. Economies of scale mean we should be at a disadvantage. Plus our main internet connection routes through Denver!