or Connect

Posts by Dunks

I'm sorry to disappoint you but Best Buy doesn't exist where I'm from. I shall have to assume you're far more informed of what's happening on that side of the globe. Perhaps it's best chalk it up to one of those international peculiarities like vegemite or handguns.
Ouch. ha ha. In my experience, which is probably very little, most people have a genuine gmail address for regular communication and an alternate for signing in to things that require an email address "for verification purposes" but you don't really want the inconvenience of being bombarded with their "newsletters".
That's funny.I don't know any tech person who DOESN'T use Gmail as their main email address.I like the look of mobile me but the barrier for me is the business model that emphasises recurring costs. I wouldn't mind a high one-off cost like I did for Snow Leopard or iWork. But I don't even have a phone contract. Call it subscriptionitis.From a consumer standpoint I think the kindle has the most fantastic business model. Free, ongoing, international 3G access for the cost of...
We already have cameras that can recognize and take a photo when you smile. Chatroulette has technology that can detect male genitals in a live webcam feed. Didn't apple buy a company that had face detection technology from within video. A way for Apple to appear more wholesome and worry free for parents is probably an easy path to more sales. Though why any kid would be given an iPhone is beyond me.
Affected me yesterday. I just reset the alarm for an hour later and went back to sleep.
Great advice. So next time I'm out on the town with one pocket full of sapphires and another full of opals I'm going to put my iPhone in the pocket full of opals.
No thanks Steve. I prefer TV without constantly being reminded of my oppression.
At least we are guaranteed Google isn't going to try and pull some bullshit like this.
Please also remove the "album only" default for tracks longer than 10 minutes.
Agreed. The 3cm square one is really an upsell from the previous gen shuffle but will probably be named a "nano" because the screen allows you to have more control over playlists. Previous nano owners who don't want the size downgrade of the new nano will get upsold to a cheaper entry price iPod touch.