or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

Right. But that by definition is arbitrary and subjective (And close to the original law, which i think was 28 years). Why 30 years? Why not 50? or 10?  (of note, John Lennon died almost 30 years ago. Imagine there's no copyright...)
Its arbitrary that you think that the family of an 80 year old should get residuals after he dies, but not for too long.  Who decides that and why? Where can one objectively draw a line as to why IP should expire due to financial gain of an ancestor if one must be drawn?\ And where are you getting the information that copyright does not expire? In Canada that is patently false.  I don't know the American system well enough to be so definitive, but I don't believe it. edit:...
why? This is totally arbitrary. (This is a serious question)
No.  No idea where that poster got that idea from. From Nintendo's website: Haven't the Copyrights for Old Games Expired?U.S. copyright laws state that copyrights owned by corporations are valid for 75 years from the date of first publication. Because video games have been around for less than three decades, the copyrights of all video games will not expire for many decades to come.
Wouldn't that scratch the watch?  Or get scratched by the watch?
Off the top of my head - maybe the thin side bezels?
Also people willing to spend 2000 dollars a year on a phone+plan and another upwards of 1000 dollars (or more) on certain watches can't really have an issue with an "overpriced" accessory, can they?
Not with that attitude you won't! (is it possible you only think the iPad has a better screen because you like Apple?  I've seen neither, but I have an iPad Mini 4 and its excellent)
And your anecdotal evidence isn't tainted by any subjectivity!
.  Hey man, Amex users are important too.