or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

CRT screens were good enough for my grandfather and they are good enough for me dammit!  #480p4life
Apple is a content producer (do you mean provider?). However, a 4k-capable AppleTV wouldn't actually have to give anyone 4k.  It just needs to be able to via a firmware/software update at a later date.  I think that's all people are asking for - an updated A chip that would allow for h265 and 4k.
And i guess the 5 people on earth who need 8K monitors will do that, then
Are those not the same thing?
What about amount of space per device?  We have bought 4 iPhones, iPad, iPod, etc., which is all money in Apple's pocket.  Perhaps the device could include 5 gb of storage, so I'd be up to 30 now.  Or iPhones include 5, iPods only 2gb or whatever.  Just a thought. Though I'm happy paying 3 dollars a month  for 200 gb to back up my photos and not having to worry about anything failing on me or dealing with a 3rd party.  I don't find it as big a rip-off as some, though i'm...
I'd settle for what's in the 13" - like you I don't need (or want to pay for) a screen and battery. 128 gb PCIeSkylake whatever processor8 GB RAM - config. up to 32GBTB 3, USB 3, SD reader, Ethernet, HDMI (i guess) To me would be an attractive machine for, I dunno, starting 599 too wishful?  I know its not a lot of storage for a desktop (though I'm using an 80GB SSD right now) but a TB external drive would more than make up for it.  I guess a Fusion drive could solve it,...
What is "typically generate" precisely? Mean? Median? American Average, worldwide average?  I assume this area of New York would have a large density of people and a large number of wealthy people, meaning it might generate much more than only $54M / annum.  I'm totally speculating baselessly on that though.
While you consider this a complement, if Apple were the type of company never even considered building a television set they'd be a heck of a lot less successful than they are.
I've never had my machine beachball on me once!