or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

Good god man.  Good god!
 ... this is like, joke trolling, right?
Throw in a 1/2 hp impact drill while you're at it!
It says right in the article: to take advantage of in-camera crop modes. A 24 megapixel would not necessarily look better.  You are assuming it would have less noise (and you might be right).
I dunno.  He got the iPhone 6 more or less right....
Its not. But claiming that the old phone is most popular because it sold more units over several years compared to a new product, especially when that product is selling outstandingly, is mind-blowingly asinine, which is the original claim to which I'm referring. Edit: upon re-reading I think we are on the same side and I misread your retort to peter236.  Mea culpa
I thought its pretty clear the 6 numbers are record breaking?
That's a pretty specious argument. "Computers should never need to get faster, since older computers were used by 100% of people"
I'm not arguing with you.  But that chart means squat and does not improve your argument one iota.  In fact, it weakens it because its such a transparent rhetorical move. The best part about facts well-known is that you don't have to cite sources!
Using that chart to prove your point is such a huge logical fallacy that I'm sure you already know that you are reading the results to fit your argument, so I won't belabour that point.