or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

Ireland, they called you crazy. Just like Van Gogh, you were just ahead of your time.
is that Ludwig Van??????
I agree Apple is going away from removable battery. But the only product that it actually makes sense to have a removable battery is the iPhone, so its possible. OLED? Will it be as poor as the Zune?
My friend in the RCMP (Canadian Feds) arrested some Greenpeacers for crawling all over the machinery at an oil site.It was waaaay north of Edmonton, and the funny thing is they all rented big trucks (that burn gas, and use oil by the way) to drive all the way up there (at 20 mpg) to tell them to shut down their operation.Its like they are TRYING to be completely ironic and idiotic.edit: they also flew in some "big names" from around the world and caused the police to drive...
I think you're joking, but that is actually very interesting to consider.
or recognized that "upto" is two words, or that "2x to wake up and shut down" is so ugly no one paid to write anything would come up with it.
I think he is just a student.
The cons are unfair. His health is not his fault, although it does keep him inactive, so I can see the logic. But as for the other two: AT&T is a different company and the late arrival of competitors is outside of his control, and, additionally, the iPhone continues to sell well in face of that. I'm not sure he should be man of the year, but, really, are those the only cons?
Merry Christmas, Scrooge
its just a pointless bullshit word. An estimation is a guess, and educated one. What the hell is a guesstimation? People have been using "irregardless" in Boston for years, and that doesn't give it credence as a useful word.