or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

I think the point is that it doesn't have to be important. It will be convenient so you can do it whenever you want. A lot of people would rather see the person they are talking to if its easy enough.
They must have been waiting for the new iMacs.
If i didn't already own 400ish books (English Major) from 2nd hand book sales (the Symphony has a fund raiser and sells used classics for a dollar or so) then I would definitely consider this (and, I also already have a iPad). the iPad works as a reader pretty well, but the Kindle is great for taking on trips (no need to bring a charger) and reading outside. Good move my Amazon to keep their niche, because they won't compete with the iPad.
pressing command+S every hour or so was too much work hey?
that's far more embarrassing.
does using a word like embiggened make you somehow more like Sarah Palin Or less ...
And it's only 5 % in Alberta
Out of curiosity I just checked my old Nokia non-smart phone from 4 years ago, and it goes from 4 bars to 2 bars instantly. Neat. 4 years and I never noticed, because I don't hold my phone completely around the edges.
Should he write letters on behalf of stilted lovers in his constituency too?Dear Laura, Jon really misses you. The way you treated him was unfair, as he has a lot of stress with work and everything. He is really sorry, and I'm not going to rest until I hear an apology. Together, we can get through this! Sincerely, None of my fucking business.
well i guess that helped too. He didn't say it was solely responsible. Review your English, John.