or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

wait, a non-computer notebook? What's that?
But how many mona lisas?
Probably because its Good Friday. Do they close Apple stores on Stats?
you know, people who like the idea of the ipad don't post all day and simply say "OMG I CAN'T BELIVE SOMMEONE WOULDN'T WANT THIS WHAT A BUNCH OF LUZERS" its really, really tired. I won't even touch the irony of "I can't see anyone who wants to be cool being caught dead with an iPad." Critique the videos and the product, but do so critically
You may be on to something ... cloud-based ATV could with a subscription fee to unlimited movies would make it extremely attractive to me. Cloud-based gaming could follow.
it very well could be a coincidence. But the timing is a bit odd isn't it?
what colour are yours?
edit: you covered it. but:And you would NEVER say "a HD" because its an acronym, hence pronounced "aitchdee" which of course starts with a vowel.Not that any of this matters at all (as an English M.A. I can't resist from commenting)
The problem with Project Gutenberg is that it sucks. I'm still hoping for a "Penguins classics" or "Oxford World Classics" to offer books in the 1-4 dollar range, but I'm not holding my breath.
he said netbooks were crappy, not the ratio (edit: and a screen with cardboard as crappy too). Quit being****** all the time and engage in the conversation like a normal person. You've got the kernel of a good point in your posts, but its hidden by all your rhetoricizing and bravado. Stop it.A theory: "HD" apps would be in true HD, which the iPad can not display ... yet