or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

I'm not arguing that this is Apple's fault ... just that it's stupid.I'm not 100% on VAT, but we sure as shit pay an extra 10 percent sales tax when we buy the product. I thought VAT was supposed to replace Sales Tax?Edit: my only point is this: I also live in a bungalow in the suburbs in North America driving a car (that was likely produced in Canada though we paid more!) and get a product shipped from China, so I don't see why it should cost us 10% more!Its like that...
so wtf good is the free trade agreement if we pay international tax anywaySoftwood Lumber all over again!(insert Hardwood Lumber joke here)edit: they are made in China anyway, which is what rips me off.
Our dollar is at 98 cents yet we still pay 10% more for the base model! Humbug!
He would have just claimed that they were "all fanbot sheep" that were "sucking at the teat of Apple" buying their "mindless drivel" etc. etc.
That's what I've been saying for years!
snap!
AWESOME princess bride reference!
Further to that, instead of killing the device, why didn't apple use Mobile Me to locate it, and then have Mr. Jobs phone it and request it back?Or simply sent the police/hit squad?
A 3D iPad would rule!
fixed