or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

As an amateur connoisseur of movies I can say that I notice no real enjoyable difference between Netflix and blu-ray. I guess if I wanted to stand 2 feet away and use 7.1 surround ...
So, so sad that so many people missed that joke.
I'm sure they will offer 1080p when either its feasible / movie companies allow them
A 10 Year anniversary Beatles iPod might be ok
Its a convenience thing. I would love a 2 TB iPad to carry literally every video I own on it, just in case I feel like watching something. Of course, Netflix helps - and I wish I could stream from my own iTunes via internet which would also help.
From wikipedia:The spellings check, checque, and cheque were used interchangeably from the 17th century until the 20th century.[2] However, since the 19th century, the spelling cheque (from the French word chèque) has become standard for the financial instrument in the Commonwealth and Ireland, while check is used only for the verb "to verify", thus distinguishing the two definitions in writing.[nb 3]In American English, the usual spelling for both is check.[4]Cheque is a...
Out of pure curiosity, where is the info about the universities coming from and what are the criteria?
I think it was a legitimate underestimation last year, which shouldn't be (as big?) a problem this year. Here's hoping
I'm assuming he thinks it funny because it sounds vaguely like "god dammit"
The irritating irony here is that If I wanted to, I could easily steal DVDs sent to my house (with handbrake and the 15 year old technology of DVD burning), yet streaming is much harder for an amateur like myself to steal (if not impossible) ... so what is the hold-up? I pay ~90 a month for cable internet and I only watch about 2 shows (plus sports, which I would give up) - the wife wants to watch other channels. I'd gladly pay double my nextflix subscription cost to get...