or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

I'm inclined this way as well.
a Kindle which basically costs the same as an iPad. with NO touch screen NO colour NO internet access NO applications NO video basically Kindle = EPIC FAIL a post in the style of Techstud
that guy's article:Guy is sort of a clown. I appreciated his relatively non-partisan writing style, but chose Win7 on such weak knees. It somehow allows him to work 40% better and is more fun. Hmm.
http://iphonasia.com/?p=7394 says they have 40
forgive if this is a stupid question but what does "Quad HD" mean in this context?
oh shut up. You assumed apple would release a tablet for years now, it just so happened you were right. I could use the word "predict" next time if it made you happy.
you decided to spend twice as much on a machine that offers (at best) 6.5 hours of battery life and is twice the weight? I mean, it looks like a decent little netbook (thought overpriced), but its not really a similar product.
I think he means the name. And I remember it getting made fun of alot, and no people use it as a verb without a second thought
the fact that iPad jokes are 8 years old make me happy, because everyone and his dog thinks they are so f----n smart because they can make the incredibly oblique leap to maxipads and think they are being funny.
It also replaces 35$ hardcovers. I assume older books will sell as "mass paperbacks" for anywhere from 50 cents to five bucks.