or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

this has to do with intolerance toward homosexuals how?
I thought the aesthetics had something to do with it. that and marketing/branding.
It seems like it would have USB ports (or Firewire har har) and a built-in iPod battery: that way it could be wireless or wired, and the battery would charge when plugged into the laptop. I would pay some extra green for a keyboard that had hours and hours of battery life and that flexibility.
Apple has stated it considers this a human rights issue, not a political issue, which is why it spoke out.
this thread breaks my heart.
I just bought one and love it - but a back-lit black-keyed aluminum keyboard would make for a great update (at least to the wired, powered one)
Sorry if this is really old stuff, but I thought that a 3 year old laptop question might be hard to search for. Basically, i have an old 17" Dell monitor that I want to hook up to my iBook G4 1.42 Ghz (the last one before the macbook) Before i buy an adatpor for it, i'm interested in: Will it be worth it? Will the video card drive a monitor that big and what resolution can the iBook drive? Cheers, Joel
is Nehalem going to offer significant improvement?
in Saskatchewan, Rogers a) is slightly more expensive b) has worse features (no unlimited text messaging) c) has terrible coverage (only 2 major cities and 2 major highways) Before Apple threatened to take away the iPhone Rogers was really screwing us. A criticised business strategy by some, but quite effective. Most A-band, provincial carriers (at least in the west) seem to offer better contract than Rogers, unless Rogers has lowered its prices recently