or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

But the (sort-of) of good news is that tvOS might get a significant 2.0 upgrade (vs the paltry upgrades the current gen gets) that might fix it?
Mine has worked great too.  It so nice streaming the music directly from my AppleTV instead of having to load my local library.  Well worth $27 for free back up, some track quality upgrades, and the ability to stream my music wherever.
True.  I've heard of this adamantium.  Maybe they should explore using that.
Yep. The old cases will fit the "S" models.  The new cases will fit the "s" models better (and, one assumes the "non-S" models worse)
The culprit! This was hanging out in the female slot:   
He created his account on an iPad, so...
more like 2.5 years of moderate use - but would the battery go from lasting 7-8 hours to not recognizing the charger?  The phone stayed on for days, it just wouldn't charge.  I've trouble believing its the battery. Edit: I realize i Put 4G when its a 5G.  Got my generations mixed up.  Got it Xmas 2012
Used it heavily but the batter wasn't dead - it was fully charged (or almost so) when the charger stopped being recognized and lasted still a few days (of minimal use).  Was getting all-day use still (with backlight low and I didn't use it heavily) I'd rather just the batter died so I could keep it plugged in and use it as a dedicated music player with a speaker in one of the rooms in my house :\
My iPod [double edit: its an iPod touch from 2012] 4G 5G randomly arbitrarily stopped recognizing the charger.  The charger still charges my wife's iPhone. I've tried different cables and different computers and different wall plugs we had lying around.     It wasn't dropped or updated.   Any ideas?  Would cleaning the female lighting contacts help? This is the only thing I can think of.  I looked in there and nothing looks damaged/filthy.   I've looked at other...
And you think this $150 Apple TV should facilitate that?