or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

This is way nicer.   Next: add folders!
From an August 2012 Report Despite the continued posting of losses in the US market, according to a Reuters report, the gaming industry is projected to hit $70 billion, globally, up from $65 billion in 2011.
Those aren't competing ideas.  At all.
Also, people seem to forget that the smaller a product is the a) less material is used b) less weight/volume is shipped c) less has to be recycled. Making a smaller producet a) saves on material costs b) saves on shipping costs c) saves on recycling costs Smaller products = cheaper to produce* and more environmentally friendly *assuming similar fab costs
Think it will be black to match the apple TV/Mac Pro?
I had a few issues with having to click in different spots (i.e. going to the "installed" portion instead of updates, and in some cases actually going as if I were to purchase it in the "Mac Apps" section of the app store) However, I have an '09 Mac Mini and got Mavericks, iLife and iWork updates for free. Not long before that Mac Mini I had an iBook, and was paying $150 for the OS and $70 for the i-suite products.  This 600 dollar mini is certainly getting stretched a lot...
Not that I like 3D nor will afford 4k anytime soon but even Netflix will offer content in 3d 4k soon so a processor bump would be great for that.Does 4k require display port or can HDMI handle it?
Starting to feel unsafe that my house has only 1 smoke detector...
Our public radio has ads now, so this would be a nice addition
 Agreed. It's more channel stuffing.