or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

II don't think that's how processor upgrades work. If it were, why hasn't any other manufacturer come out with an all-day phone?You can't simply under clock the processor and double your battery life. Igzo screens, incremental processor upgrades, software optimization etc etc will slowly increase battery life, as phones have done the past few years.Until we get supercapacitors I don't think we will see huge leaps like you hope.
 Is there another phone out there that could handle 18 hours of 'medium' use? I doubt it, which makes slagging Apple for it a little weird. My wife's 4 still lasts her all day (i.e. 7am - 5pm, often even later) after 3 years of what I'd call heavy use. Perhaps the 5 is universally worse - but I really doubt it.
Didn't ask to see a coverage map, eh?
NoNope, a very common Latin phrase loaned to English. Only the most ignorant or perverse would find this usage in anyway sexualEdit: what I mean is that it's not a double entendre
Yup.  Us canucks send a team every time.  Quick search on the website yeilds an entire USA pool and a world pool: Asia-Pacific Australia Canada Caribbean Europe & Africa Japan Latin America Mexico
Then you're wrong
I hope so. I would like the option not to pay for a "retina" display, which at this point will cost a fortune. Also the pro one could be igzo and be thin like the iMac.
To assume AT&T hasn't thought of these things is ... well, characteristic.   Why would you stand for hours? What kind of person needs to go from 0% to 100% before moving on with his or her day?  I commonly charge my iPod for 5 or 10 minutes when I'm getting low and it adds plenty of juice, especially if I needed say, to use my GPS or something while running low on battery.   What we really need is grapheme transistors that can charge almost instantly - then these things...
This.  Seems easy and opening weather app isn't hard or anything but a quick glance to see temperature would be great.  
The man won't be stopped!!