or Connect

Posts by joelsalt

Throw in a 1/2 hp impact drill while you're at it!
It says right in the article: to take advantage of in-camera crop modes. A 24 megapixel would not necessarily look better.  You are assuming it would have less noise (and you might be right).
I dunno.  He got the iPhone 6 more or less right....
Its not. But claiming that the old phone is most popular because it sold more units over several years compared to a new product, especially when that product is selling outstandingly, is mind-blowingly asinine, which is the original claim to which I'm referring. Edit: upon re-reading I think we are on the same side and I misread your retort to peter236.  Mea culpa
I thought its pretty clear the 6 numbers are record breaking?
That's a pretty specious argument. "Computers should never need to get faster, since older computers were used by 100% of people"
I'm not arguing with you.  But that chart means squat and does not improve your argument one iota.  In fact, it weakens it because its such a transparent rhetorical move. The best part about facts well-known is that you don't have to cite sources!
Using that chart to prove your point is such a huge logical fallacy that I'm sure you already know that you are reading the results to fit your argument, so I won't belabour that point.
You are really inconsistent.  You insist that the Air must have high performance, but also that performance will differentiate the Pro and the Air?  Anyway we'll see what happens later this year. Cheers
I agree it could and might be done – but the philosophy espoused- Needs high performance, needs many ports et al. - is a MBP philosophy.  So use this chip and keep the ports and shrink up the MBP slightly; But compared to the difference between the MBA and the MBP when MBA first came out, there's not much point in keeping around a rMBA at 12-13" right alongside the rMBP if you want them both to have high performance.  What differentiates them? The MBA's philosophy should...