or Connect

Posts by Postulant

Report back. I'd love to know if Delta's support for this is ready to go and if so, how well it performs.
I can't wait for the commercials for this feature... I predict some really clever uses.
I hear ya man... People are funny. I always hear that Apple is falling behind the competition due to the omission of certain specs. Apple has the deepest pockets in the industry. If anyone can deliver a 4.8" screen or a quad core processor for the sake of it, it's Apple. Yet, Apple chooses to blaze new trails... And they do it with confidence. I love it.
Yeah. Not everyone can appreciate what goes into designing these products. I love to read about the manufacturing processes involved in designing these things.Also, Apple marches to the beat of its own drum. People see what the market is doing and are put off when Apple doesn't attempt to mimic their competitors. Personally, I love Apple's approach. They aren't afraid to blaze a new trail. Market research, why bother?
I enjoy this topic. I wish Apple( and others) would highlight their inventions more often. Some of the things these companies engineer are fascinating and are something to behold.
The dual core / quad core argument means nothing. What resonates are things like better battery life, improved graphics performance, lighter, 8 hr LTE browsing etc...
It’s not clear that NFC is the solution to any current problem, Schiller said. "Passbook does the kinds of things customers need today." As for wireless charging, Schiller notes that the wireless charging systems still have to be plugged into the wall, so it’s not clear how much convenience they add. The widely-adopted USB cord, meanwhile, can charge in wall outlets, computers and even on airplanes, he said. "Having to create another device you have to plug into...
Don't have a tantrum. If you don't want to post a link, then don't. I didn't find it unreasonable that another poster asked you to produce one, but apparently you did.
I've always found ads invasive and annoying - no matter the product. I hate them in apps, on Pandora, on Hulu Plus, cable tv, on satellite radio, regular radio, and while iads aren't invasive, they still suck. I know my interests, I don't need anybody to track them or remind me of them. Of course, I'm just one person... maybe others would love that.
You will likely have to pay extra to remove the ads... lol