or Connect

Posts by Postulant

Not sure I understand the more desirable comment. A customer walks into an Apple store to buy an iPod, upon learning that it has 512 mb of ram, they instead opt for a phone?
It appears a lot of people are comparing it to the iPhone 5 rather than the previous generation iPod Touch.
Bye bye iDisk... You were great while you lasted.
Very stereotypical, but my thoughts exactly. Ha.
When I read this, I think of Bruce Lee's The Big Boss when he worked in the ice factory. lol, that's mean.
Why not? We don't mind killing people who look different than we do. Or those who choose to worship different. Or those whose sexual orientation we don't agree with...Yep. Seems about right.
LOL. You don't say...
Oh hush.I've done worse to PCs(and they deserved it).
I find that 5GB is plenty... I have 25 GB currently and I'm only using less than a gig between one Mac, an iPad and an iPhone. 5 GB might not be enough for someone who keeps a lot of photos in their camera roll. I say either save them to your Mac ASAP or don't backup your camera roll.
That's funny. My corporate discount is 22% also, which makes my bill about the same as my AT&T's which netted me a 24% corporate discount.Edit... I should learn to read - I gotcha now.