or Connect

Posts by Postulant

I hope this isn't the same "connection" who said Google has submitted a maps application to Apple for iOS 6.
Ouch: http://www.anandtech.com/show/6324/the-iphone-5-performance-preview
Tom Tom only licenses the backend(the maps) the front end has to come from Apple. If not from crowd sourcing, how are the overlays gathered? Certainly not from Apple's team of developers and engineers.Why is Tom Tom more accurate? For the same reason Google's is more accurate - Years of crowd sourcing, surveying, and imaging from the populace.
No. Should the courts stop prosecuting repeated sexual offenses for the sake of exhaustion?
That's stupid. If that were necessary, they would just use some of the $120 billion in cash that they have on hand.Since you're referring to Maps/Siri, you can throw 20 trillion at them but you'll still need data generated from users among other analytics not achievable in a lab.
I'm suffering from litigation fatigue. I know it comes with the territory, but I wouldn't hold it against AppleInsider if they decided to pass on a litigation story - lol.
I disagree. They should have gotten maps out even sooner... In the coming months even the most uninformed will realize this.
StreetView or a better alternative will come. Because mapping cant be cultivated to perfection in a lab, Apple had no choice but to get maps in the hands of users. The longer maps sat on the shelf, the stronger Google's chokehold became.People keep saying it took Google 8 years to get here... As if it will take Apple that long. People must remember that Apple has the advantage of 500,000,000 mobile device in the wild now - as users use the service, data will come.It was a...
Apple made the right choice in ditching google maps.
lol @ "I never make comments here."