or Connect

Posts by abirozy

Hello   I have an iPhone 6 and want to know how to set up a mobile hotspot for my iPad / laptop.  I am on the grandfathered data plan and ATT said I could not on my current plan.   I thought I had heard that there was a "bridge" app or something that would work.  I also heard of rrroyy.com but am not sure if that is just for blackberry.     I would switch to the mobile share plan, but when I did the math for the three phones I have, the plan was significantly higher...
Hello there   I have a brand new macbook air 13" and have been trying to find a hardshell case for it with decent venting.  I have purchased two so far by speck, and people at both best buy and the apple store say that the cases for the previous model air will fit, but the mic placement is off and both mic holes are covered.   Does anyone have any suggestions or seen and new cases that have come out?
Relic   I have been looking at the Bookbook case.  How do you like it?  Do you notice any heat issues with it, and do you use it like a cover or like a sleeve? How is the protection?
Hello there   I have purchased a new 13" macbook air and need advice on cases.  I am looking for a hardshell case, (preferably a clear one) that is a nice quality.   The problem I am having is that the apple store and even best buy are assuring me that the previous cases for the MacBook Air will work on the new version because all of the dimensions are the same. They have stated that they do not forsee a lot of new cases coming out for that exact reason.  I do...
Hello   I am considering purchasing the new macbook air 13". I currently have the original aluminum unibody macbook 2.4 ghz.  The battery is dying and will only last 30 min and it is starting to get buggy.   QUESTION:   1)  Should I get the air right now or wait till the new OS comes out in fall?   2)  Is there any advantage to purchasing a machine that comes with the new OS vs installing on a machine that has a different os (Mountain Lion) and already...
did anyone notice what was playing in the background?  Seriously?
Good Afternoon   I have a macbook aluminum unibody and an iphone4s.  My wife has a macbook air and an iphone5.  We also have an ipad that is used by the entire family.   I have decided to get an external hard drive (1tb) to put all of our photo's, music, and video's on and would really like to sort through it and eliminate any duplicates so we can keep it as one file on the hard drive and access it through each device as needed.  I have not used the external...
Hello   I am having problems playing certain movies and THINK it is since a recent software upgrade to quicktime or upgrade to mountain lion, but I am not positive.   When I play movies that have an AC3 soundtrack, I can't seem to get audio.  When I use the Divx player to play them I get a specific message about a codec but the forums just state I need to download a quicktime add on.  When I play them in Quicktime, it simply states I need to download additional...
Hello there I have an opinion question for all those out there / and a little bit of a technical one as well: I have the original aluminum unibody mac book that became the mac book pro: 2.4 GHZ with 4GB ram.... I am thinking of getting the new 11"MBA with 4GB of ram. 1) Is it true that I would see similar performance from the MBA and my old mac book/mac book pro? ( I have heard that with the SSD you can expect performance similar to what I have) 2) If I do...
Hello I am kind of new to Apple and have a few questions concerning Lion. Do they have instructions on how to use the new features some place? They list a lot of new features on Apple's page but do not show you how to access all of them. For instance: it states there is now a privacy pane in safari, but I am not able to find it. How do I get to it or know that my safari has been upgraded to the new version? Thank you Adam Birozy