or Connect

Posts by palomine

WTF is the game plan for trading AAPL this week according to the big players?
Maybe for a new student just trying out guitar, though I would still rather get a $100 Yamaha before I got the Jamstik. When I first saw the articles about this it looked interesting, but honestly there's NOTHING I could play on that thing except beginner pieces. I don't know any pieces that are limited to 4 frets, lol. I can't imagine having to reach up to click in a new 4 frets. Couldn't jam on it either, guitar is hard enough to know where the note is let alone having...
I have got an inexpensive electric. Hmmm. Yes I saw the free trial ware, it looks really interesting. So you are saying you can interface music software with a mike??Maybe I can do this!
Whoa I missed this topic! I looked at the website you linked, that's interesting. I need pickups I guess.I play classical and I'm trying to figure out what kind of pickup to put on my guitar. Hexo piezo something ?Since there are several pro musicians here I will feel free to pick your brains. I'd like to have midi here, but not sure what really works.Also I'm looking at Frameworks midi classical guitar models ( to play with headphones and for the midi capability, maybe,...
For me, the proof was in the response this past Christmas when we got all the grandkids and their parents iPads. They ripped them open with a passion and exclaimed " It's an Apple iPad!!! OMG OMG!! we thought you got us one of those cheap Nooks or something but it's a real iPad OMG OMG!!" That said it all. never seen such excitement.
What if Apple does or must pay this fine? Wouldn't that be a huge precedent to go back to court to challenge Samsung Google and all the rest? Obviously that is what they want to do. They could win again. Then how much would those companies be fined? Same as Apple or more, because they have so any handsets? LOL. Also, what controls a company that refuses to pay like Samsung?
Business is business however Apple isn't really out to cut off anybody's head. That ain't them. If they cut off somebody's head it would only be because they were literally standing in the way brandishing a weapon. Otherwise, Apple would just go around or change direction. There's no need for that kind of drama most of the time.
somewhatt'd be great to have an Apple search engine, especially with no ads, or fewer ads. I am saying, that they would only do this if it were in their chain of things-that-make-sense for any given pursuit. I still think Cook was referring to 'other' projects when he listed Google as their main competitor. It wasnt android, and Apple isn't really doing seach yet, so what was it? I could almost see the image of a car in his eyes, but then, I'm biased. It looks like...
That's just it. I don't think Apple is particularly interested in search. They also don't seem to want to tear down competing tech corps for defense or any of that stuff.Apple just does what they are interested in and the chips fall in the direction they pursue. If they really wanted to do the thermonuclear option they would only do it as a consequence of what they are working on regardless of such concerns. As TC said, 'it's a long game' (phones).
Agree that these vans are for mapping most likely. What a whirlwind news cycle we have nowadays. Half of you are sick of hearing about the car, the van and all of it. Lol