or Connect

Posts by palomine

If Apple manages to get a glucose meter on the back of that watch, Katy bar the door! I wonder how far along that is.
I love your story. It shows an independent mindset. That might be the most important thing to have as an investor.My views are strikingly similar. Why buy dud stocks if you have a good idea why a different company is going to do better? After correctly identifying a couple other great stocks (but lacking courage to buy) I finally decided tobuy AAPL after Jobs returned. The brokerage was aghast. I did sell a chunk a couple months later when they tried to scare the crap out...
sThis is so true. I was pretty good with their entire suite, but there were too many times when I had to outwit their software. Sometimes I went to pro user sites where people bemoaned that what they wanted to do was...impossible really, and how much sleep and money they had lost over that fact. I remember MANY office scenes with people standing around talking about how crappy MS was, look up how to do something and try it, it doesn't work. How much more they could get...
Wow AI did you just step in it? Ooh you are the FIRST tonight to break the news on this little nugget o nothingness. That means you can get ALL the clicks! And tomorrow when all the other hacks start trumpeting this same story maybe the stock price will fall below 100 again. Maybe I need to block all your ads. No, maybe I should just leave this stupid site. Kudos to the one person here who reported specific experience with this. Apparently there are plausible scenarios...
...I'm into 7 figures now! I faint at the thought of 150/ share.
Digital clips wrote : " I guess it is possible they initially were, but after three years trying to sort them out .... you gotta wonder!" I know what you mean. When WF debited our account for ~1K I didn't give them any more chances. They weren't going to put back the money until I threatened to call a regulatory agency. They had actually taken a deposit slip from a biz in FL and ran it like a withdrawl slip in another state...because, get this...the total on the slip was...
To be fair, consider the screwups are due to First Union. I have first hand experience of how much FU screwed up systems and accounting. For decades
Just remembered to look for the quarterly results. Holy freaking Cow!!! I was expecting middle to upper level of their previous guidance but this is crazy good. Que up the analysts to say Apple 'sandbagged' the guidance last quarter, ha ha. And the new guidance is just nuts! Revenues of 63-66! Crikey if that number is sandbagged.....! Sooner or later stock price has to move or we're back to a 9 p/e for a company with double digit growth. Effing analysts.
Bingo. I knew somebody else would mention it.
Excuse me dude, but I said 'touchpad iPhone'...that's what I meant anyways. Touch ID. I usually do read a lot of posts here, but I just thought of that. So easy to hack 4 digit number. I have a 5s so I just tried it. Swipe to get to the password number screen. Can it be set up without the number password and only use the Touch ID I don't know.