or Connect

Posts by palomine

@atlapple, many of your posts seem a bit snide in regards to Apple the company. I would like to ask, do you have a securities license by any chance? I'm baffled at what you seem to see in the company's future, just wondering. I'm so sorry that you cannot envision an Apple car, or much of anything other than what you already know. There's certainly no shortage of folks who cannot do a scenario in their head and think about it. Honestly, your posts seem a bit like an...
But but but...it's such a clever name! CurrentC=currency, get it?They've been stubbornly ignoring their customers' concerns so far, so I suppose they will just as stubbornly keep that great name. I wonder how much they spent to design the name?
"Wouldn't it be interesting if Apple completely changed the naming scheme for iPhones? Say, something like the Apple Phone Sport, Apple Phone, etc. What on earth would Samsung do then for phone names?" @ JM6032: I'm all for changing the naming convention. Sammy would undoubtably use the same names, 'sport' etc., but I think the customer might notice that. It would be good to highlight Samsung copycattiness in that way. Sammy probably relies on a certain amount of...
I like Weblock on my mobile devices, been using it a year.
According to the article, all existing Google shares will become Alphabet shares... What does that mean? If you have Google shares will they be tied to the profits of Alphabet only? Will investors like that? Which would be better-- owning shares in a company tied to the soon-to-expire advertising algorithm or owning shares in their Alphabet (soup) harebrained moneyless ventures? Both may be losers. I'm surprised investors aren't upset. Meanwhile, cue the end of the...
Maybe the Street will take Kuo down, like what happened to Andy Zaky. remember him?
Good idea, except Musk is a Google fan. He has personal ties that go way back with them. Then again, he might be getting antsy with Tesla's poor balance sheet and sales. He's got Spacex to deal with and there is the Hyperloop project he says he wished wasn't publically known.
Yup, it's an infuriating stock to own. I'm used to it. What say you all: do you think their p/e gets compressed to 10 then? Seriously the only way I can understand AAPL is that inexorably the stock price rises to keep their p/e between 13-19, period. Therefore, the price will need to rise a little due to money made each quarter. The question is, when will it rise, and will the p/e be more like 13 or more like 19. If traders cause the p/e to compress around 10 then...
Hey it's not like we don't pay for the programming! I remember the advent of "pay TV" ages ago. There were no ads on cable. Since when do they think it's ok to charge you for programming but then rake in income from ads?? A case of the networks wanting to have their cake and eat it too. I'll go another step beyond that to say I think the networks are especially shitty for wanting to charge for programming, earn money through ads and then have the gall to eliminate their...
I can see how people might have thought GTAT was a good investment, you'd think Apple's Due Diligence would be as good as it gets. What could you uncover personally that Apple didn't already know about? It sure looked like a winner, and a beginning of investments in the U.S. They have bent over backwards trying to do the right thing in all of this, I forget what the final plan for this location was, but Apple was trying to save the jobs. It's a pity that GTAT has lying...