or Connect

Posts by palomine

Good idea, except Musk is a Google fan. He has personal ties that go way back with them. Then again, he might be getting antsy with Tesla's poor balance sheet and sales. He's got Spacex to deal with and there is the Hyperloop project he says he wished wasn't publically known.
Yup, it's an infuriating stock to own. I'm used to it. What say you all: do you think their p/e gets compressed to 10 then? Seriously the only way I can understand AAPL is that inexorably the stock price rises to keep their p/e between 13-19, period. Therefore, the price will need to rise a little due to money made each quarter. The question is, when will it rise, and will the p/e be more like 13 or more like 19. If traders cause the p/e to compress around 10 then...
Hey it's not like we don't pay for the programming! I remember the advent of "pay TV" ages ago. There were no ads on cable. Since when do they think it's ok to charge you for programming but then rake in income from ads?? A case of the networks wanting to have their cake and eat it too. I'll go another step beyond that to say I think the networks are especially shitty for wanting to charge for programming, earn money through ads and then have the gall to eliminate their...
I can see how people might have thought GTAT was a good investment, you'd think Apple's Due Diligence would be as good as it gets. What could you uncover personally that Apple didn't already know about? It sure looked like a winner, and a beginning of investments in the U.S. They have bent over backwards trying to do the right thing in all of this, I forget what the final plan for this location was, but Apple was trying to save the jobs. It's a pity that GTAT has lying...
There must be some way to view Flash video on iPads I guess. I belong to a music training site and long story short, their admin told me they use Flash video. I sent an angry reply, before I figured out that I needed to disable my Weblock ad blocker. The site works again. I had always accessed on my ipad, before I set up the Weblock. I tried whitelisting that site but it didn't work like my other white listed sites did, so I had to disable the ad blocker. Anyone have an...
Linda.com is a video training site, I believe they use Flash exclusively. What happens to their content I wonder? Is there a way they can port existing content to some other format? What a headache for them! Supposedly because there is so much granular detail, screen-in- screen demonstrations of video software, they claim that other platforms are unsuitable.
Huh. So they are still around I see. I happen to be sitting here in my old Pixel Corps t-shirt as I read this. I left after a couple years as they were dwindling to nothing. I'm wondering, when did they start the group? I think I was a member circa 2002. I learned about Twitter long before they were news from Alex L. I see they are closed to new members now.
Here's a question I had yesterday: is there a point at which Apple gets overwhelmed with lawsuits? I swear, the world is full of companies, nations and people that would sooner sue than take care of their own business. As a strategy. If you got money they are gonna pound you for whatever they can get. That's the only worry I can come up with for Apple investors. How many simultaneous lawsuits can they take on? At what point does Apple have more lawyers walking the...
Isn't there a thing called 'options Friday' at the end of the month? It's odd how low the stock price is. I Have a hard time believing results like this quarter's are already baked into the price..
WTF is the game plan for trading AAPL this week according to the big players?