or Connect

Posts by palomine

I've been hoping for a car from Apple since 2010 and posted my wish here. Wow did you all laugh at me!Well, I'm still hoping for a car.Maybe the mergers/acquisition meetings between Tesla and Apple earlier this year were about more than just a joint battery manufacturing facility. Maybe Elon Musk has a lot of other things he wants to move on to doing, doubt he'd want to be on the board of yet another company. Perhaps the conditions of the deal were to allow any other auto...
I think the watch might be oval, with the ends of the oval screen wrapping the wrist somewhat. The power button and speaker/ whatever would be on the ends of the oval. This leaves a rectangular or square area for the screen. That's my guess!
Hmmm. I can see models on pedestals to show off several varieties of the watch. I can also see that maybe they can't get everyone in there close enough to see the watch, so I can see they would have the bouncer guy letting in a group at a time for viewing. So... No catwalk then?The models won't take up very much room.So...what is all that that room for then? Not a fashion show exactly. Unless Apple has a boatload of wearable items.I'm voting for retail store mockup WITH...
Last night on MSNBC (Lawrence O'donnel show ) there was an interview with a Buzzfeed rep, already forgot his name. It was worthy of a slander suit, seriously. I don't think he weaseled enough, and left himself wide open to legal action from Apple. Is Buzzfeed invited to the Sept 9 event? They shouldn't be. Assholes. Good god I am sick of the manipulation that goes on in this stock. One of these days Samsung is going to really step in it and destroy their own reputation.
LOL. That watch is fugly. Never heard of this company. Really hoping to see what watch Apple turns out. I predict: It will be oval, thin and curved slightly, with the thumb button and other utility items located in the ends of the oval, leaving a rectangular or square viewing area. Hoping for a neat slap-on wristband that self sizes. Don't know what they would make the band out of, but I've seen plastic bracelets like that. Lots of customization possibilities from the...
Good catch. Hey, what if they did a sort of half-open multistory home mockup? People would be on the floor in the various products testing areas, yet could look up and see a cross section of several rooms on the insides of the building along the walls, testing remotes for lights and tech. It would NOT be open to stroll through, and be uninhabited, so no need for load bearing beams. Whole main floor open to the press with the home demo visible on the upper walls maybe?
sorry, but Google BOUGHT Keyhole which already had mapped the world (and Mars). I used to subscribe to Keyhole back in the day. Well, they did add to the data set that was there at least. But it sure as hell wasn't something they 'tried', it was something they 'bought'.
Yeah he predicts a lot of junk. Shameless stock manipulation .
Getting warmer you are. Apple's recent acquisitions are a clue that they plan a giant interface one-stop shopping for everything from books to radio to TV. Sure the cable cos are nervous now, but I say this thing comes sooner than many here think. I am betting that Apple will create a win-win situation that makes the cable networks reconsider their profit model. As in: 'we'd be crazy to not do that!'I doubt Apple really wants to get into content creation. They'd need...
For the iPad? I don't know. I was perfectly happy with the iPad 1, but when retina screens came out bought a 3. Both still work great despite me using them nearly half the day long for years. They just don't break, IMHO.When a touch ID version comes out with the smaller bezels I'll probably get one and then we can have an upstairs, downstairs and travel iPad ( iPad1 for travel in case it gets lost plus it has a cellular card). After that, I guess we could always get...