or Connect

Posts by palomine

If English is your first language, did you go to high school? Did you graduate? Well, at least you are capable of generating possible scenarios in your head. Many people can't do that at all. Your scenarios are kind of based on limited information. I dont think the Android guys are mutually helping each other by transferring patents, it doesnt work that way. Your spellchecker keeps saying 'patients' and other junk so its hard to read what you wrote. Keep reading up on...
OMG you're all such fanboys! first Apple patented the rectangle and now they're patenting the PowerPoint slide! How many ways can you make a PowerPoint slide? The only logical way is with a cloud icon above three devices each with a different time/content limit! jk... But I bet someone will say that somewhere apple does it the only logical way, so thats the only way we can do it! There isn't any other way, I mean really, how could we possibly say the same thing in a...
He's talking about Internet speed, true, but he is also talking about an annoying interface issue with ATV. It IS hard to see the summary info. Podcasts are not as straightforward to surf through either. It could be made a little better, yes.
On the BOGOs they aren't really recouping their phone cost. For iPhones it really does take a whole new separate contract to get the 'free' phone. I don't know anyone with 4 iPhones on a family together plan that got more than one of the phones free. Only a paid for older phone maybe. With the BOGOs how many can you get free on one plan? Can you buy 2 and get 2 free all on one carrier family plan?
I guess you can compare a real number with a guess. The regulators only see that there is WIDESPREAD agreement on a point, therefore nothing fraudulent. Ha! We won't have good journalists for a while yet. When certain utilities are gone then will have good blog reporters and the cream will rise to the top. Until then, CNBC and the networks have a racket going. Literally. This is merely the method the wall street guys use to KEEP THE LID ON Apple. Their paycheck is...
[QUOTE=anantksundaram;2020680]Too bad Samsung does not provide any audited data of any kind on their phone or tablet sales. All we have are estimates put out by consulting-whoevers, and numbers that are wildly inconsistent with collateral data on things such as app sales, web traffic, etc. Bottom line: I don't believe these sales figures in the least.[/ Samsung is trying to fluff their way into some kind of popularity. Pretend they are this big smartphone seller....
Thanks for the laugh!
I'll just do what I know works best, use my OWN mind to invest. I've been hella right so far. I used to trade occasionally, but have had to give it up, tho not for losing money. I know, it IS scary, but Apple is fairly easy to trade on the more obvious swings. Like when you mentioned 370 or so. I thought that was a good time to buy too. There's still room at 418 ! I would hazard a guess it will hit 445 after earnings announcement then fall back to 420s, followed by an...
Yeah really. It's almost like the big controlling firms don't give a fig about Amazon, it's in a state of free rise, soon to be in a state of free fall. It's a 'cult' stock so they say. I take that to mean its one the public and run of the mill brokers like a lot, no matter what. The big hedge funds will short them out brutally when it suits them to. A p/e of 100 ! Really. It almost seems like Apple tries to rise and rise but it's the frickin 3rd week of the month when...
Ok, Milmossy is on my blocked list now. Fretful guy. Do you all think that *possibly* during a bad recession/s, when the markets are crazy, that the hedge funds USE a reliable company like AAPL to generate their own earnings every quarter? I do. I think they have a heavy lid on the stock, simply so they can lift it when they need to and clamp it back down for the next cycle. What other company could a hedge fund work like they work Apple? Hmm? They bet on both the up and...