or Connect

Posts by Virgil-TB2

Ever hear of not using foul language and not advertising all over the forum?
it's a subjective term so who knows what the developer meant by that. IMO though 10,000 hasn't been anything one could consider "a bucket of money" for a long time.
But *everything* runs faster than IE8, and by a significant amount too. You spend several sentences saying how fast it is and how you recommend it, but all you've ever done is compare it to the worlds slowest browser? That pretty much invalidates everything you said previously so what's the point of even making the statement?
You are misrepresenting things here, seemingly based on some kind of xenophobia. The facts are that the iPhone *is* being sold with MMS as a feature, but MMS *is* available in every country they sell it in except one. In that country, they said it would come "later in the summer." There is no misdirection here, no lies have been told, and no feature is "inoperative." In one country, out of all the countries that sell the iPhone, the *implementation* of the feature has...
Still kind of a dumb argument though and to compare the normal operation of a typical company going about it's business to the two most tyrannical, evil political regimes in recent history indicates you don't know a lot about history or economics either. I appreciate you're being good humoured about my criticism, but what you're doing here *is* very similar to those people at the health care debates. You are coming to an argument, seemingly not knowing much about the...
You know you should not use political metaphors if you don't have the faintest idea about politics (which is obvious by your use of said metaphors). Didn't I see you on TV last night shouting at some health care debate?
This is the first thing I thought when I read that part also. Any worthwhile judge should disallow depositions of this type. The website submissions thing is almost an admission by Psystar that the depositions aren't actually depositions at all but merely the skewering of executives for fun. It makes a mockery of the whole process (that is if it can be made even more of a mockery than it already is). I'm sure we'll all have laughs years from now when the transcripts...
These were all sucessful, and all turned a profit. - The Cube was really popular, but had a lot of engineering problems. Apple discontinued it for that reason despite it's popularity. People were generally pissed off that it was cancelled at the time. - AppleTV, despite all the techies saying (over and over and over again), that they can "do the same thing with a mini" is also a very popular device that continues to sell very well. - MacBook Air, despite the fact...
All this price talk is kind of beside the point IMO. Apple does research on this kind of thing before they make a product. They have often decided *not* to proceed with a product not because they couldn't make it, but because they couldn't make it at the price that people would pay or because the manufacturing capability isn't quite there, or the weight of the thing is just too much etc. Whereas Lenovo or Acer would just pump out the product and see if it sells, Apple...
I believe the tablet is a real device, but almost nothing about this particular rumour rings true or even makes much sense. 1) Brian Lam is really gullible, and Gizmodo has a horrible reputation. They are certainly not above faking the whole thing just for hits. 2) If one of the purposes is to use the screen as a touch-pad, the iPhone and iPod touch would be better sized for this and they are already here. The videos are singularly unconvincing. What kind of...