or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Agreed. I don't want to sound unappreciative of Apple's efforts with the 6's but I'm still running a "heavy" 4s with a cracked screen just b/c of it's relatively small form factor.  I want all the latests innards of the 6 (cameras, applepay, security, etc.) but in a smaller size. Best.
Yep, wish I had hair like his, too! :)
I agree with all the above posts...what a waste of time! :)
Brilliant! :)
I'll watch this. I enjoyed the Sorkin's biography, sort of. I enjoyed the movie "Jobs," sort of.   I miss Stevo. Watching the Keynotes was one of the great joys in my life.    Best
Agreed. Me too. I'm in the market for an HR monitor for trail running and this does look like an elegant solution. But, I will wait for the AppleWatch.
I dislike everything MS...but I do like the concept of Outlook. That is to say, having email, To Do list, Contacts and Calendar all in one app sounds the way to go. Just, as usual, MS struggles on the implementation and produces and inelegant program.   I find Apple's approach of Email and Notes, Contacts separate from iCal (with it's own notes) a bit fragmented. I hardly open iCal and I never use it's Notes.   Best. 
My boss is all about Motorola, Android and windows. I hear about it everyday.  I only  buy Apple products. If Apple doesn't make it, I try not to buy it.   He is so anti-Apple. I told him today, soon only he and the Taliban will not be using iPhones. :)   Best
I agree...I had the original ATV and, at the time, it was worth the price just to have my photos "Ken Burns'ing" across my TV with a little light jazz playing in the background. It's a truly delightful way to view your photos. I would venture a guess that one enjoys/views more of their personal photos via this ATV method than any other previous way. I.e., looking at them in hard cover albums, on the computer, email, etc. Having said that...I had sold my original ATV years...
ApplePay is another "home run" for Apple. I'm buying my daughter's 4 year old MBP (I had already bought it for her 4 years ago to finish Med. school with-Hmmmmm.) and iphone 6 just so I can take advantage of Yosemite and iOS8 specifically for the ApplePay and fingerprint security. Also,  considering an iPad 3 Mini for the same reasons.   I am currently running SL on an orig. intel white iMac that just will not die. It can't be updated to the latest OS. I'm also running a...