or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Agreed. This "dynamic" should be displayed on the lock screen! :) Best.
No thanks. Three "crappy" companies!   I'll only buy items from Apple or "Apple-esque" companies. Preferably, only Apple. It's the main reason I haven't bought a DSLR...all the interfaces are clumsy and clunky! :)   Best.   P.S. I'm digg'n the Tesla except it's Android. I'm digg'n the BMW i8, except BMW has forgone CarPlay....I guess I'll just have to buy an orange (Habanero) Prius C and pretend, as I look over the bonnet, I'm in an orange (Peter Revson's) McClaren!...
Very nice sentiments...similar to me. When I was interested in the first digital camera, the very next issue of MacWorld I received was about digital cameras. The same thing happened with scanners, printers. Over and over again, it seemed MacWorld was writing for me. Perhaps my memory is a bit skewed, but it was a real joy receiving the magazine every month. Dreaming of what devices I would be purchasing in the future.  I enjoyed Jason Snell's tenure at the helm. His...
Good to see. I'm considering a new car in the near future. I will only buy one with Apple's CarPlay....  :)     P.S. It probably won't be a Ferrari.
I'm not usually a complainer. And always give Apple the benefit of the doubt when it comes to changes. But the awhile ago they added/changed the Podcast app. And it was terrible. I'd either have duplicate podcasts that I would delete and would come back again or I'd have the podcast on my iMac and they wouldn't sync to my iPhone. I go out on a run looking fwd to a specific podcast to listen and it wouldn't be there.   I'm sure I was not setting it up correctly and part...
Agreed Eriamjh. I'm one of those you speak of. I'm working more on an original intel 20" white iMac. I got the original iPhone (now using a 4s), sold my original intel MacBook and got a second gen. iPad. I changed all my newspapers and magazines subs. to digital. My goal was to go completely mobile, i.e., iOS.  But that has changed. I was extremely impressed with Yosemite at WWDC and will most likely now go with a next gen. 27" iMac and an iPhone 6.  I sold my iPad and...
No thanks.
Same here! :)
It's a lot easier to "talk a good story," i.e., "consulting," than it is to design and build great category leading products. That's what IBM and now HP are doing. Consultants are brought in when executive management can't cut it... IMHO
Oops, Relic. You're a dudette! My bad. :) Best.