or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Point taken. :) I was thinking of the things Stevo did to grow the company. 
Of the Fortune 500 in 1955, 88% (440) are out of business.   When the "owner" dies, >95% of the companies eventually go out of business. Boeing, Ford, Apple, etc., are exceptions to the rule.   This "reverence" that America has for CEO's is largely misplaced. Most of them are slowly running the companies into the ground.   Tim Cook is an exception. Hiring Tim, is probably, the best thing Stevo did for Apple.   Best.
That's my plan, too! :)
Bingo, mr O. That's what I think Apple is saying with this product. It'll be my next Apple computer. I've tried the minimalistic approach with just an iPhone, ATV, and an iPad as my only tech gadgets and I think one still needs a computer as well. Best
So I hear dshan. My goal for 2015 is to have my devices with the latest and greatest, chips/features, TouchID/ApplePay, etc.. Hope to have a smaller iPhone, a mini 4 and a MacBook (gold) running Yosemite! :) Best.
Gold!
I recall Tim saying he is using his iPhone and iPad ~90% of the time. I was doing that also. I sold my MacBook and have not upgraded my 8 year old iMac.   I've tried to do without the laptop and a desktop for sometime now, but I think, I still need to get a MacBook (gold) and a 27" iMac.   Mainly because they are so beautiful. :) 
I enjoy these "historical" articles. I remember the Keynote with Stevo sitting in the leather chair on stage. Wonderful.   I do remember the sort of lukewarm reception on part of the press. (What visionaries!)   I also remember being at a Super Bowl party and an ad came on for for Motorola's Xoom tablet. An engineer was sitting next to me, "That's one I'll be getting." I thought to myself, dumb-ass.   Best 
I appreciate Ai doing this...I work a day for $100! :)   I'm in the market for a new iPhone, iPad Mini, MacBook (Gold), ATV, and 27"iMac. If I could save a $100 on each that would be....Hmmmm? Help me with the math. :)     Thanks Ai.   Best.   Chris
I guess...