or Connect

Posts by christopher126

if it has applePay, Touch ID and connects to Applewatch which I think it will certainly do, I'm in for a white one or blue, with a matching watch.   I still like the "white" products from Apple. I have very fond memories of getting my first iBook, intel white MacBook and of course all the iPods, too.   Best.
TomTom was the most expensive App I've ever bought. Reg. $60, Xmas sale for $30. And it was one of the best Apps. This was way back when I traded in my original iPhone for a 3GS. Good times! :)   I liked how it would automatically switch to dark blue at dusk. And it kept beeping at me and I didn't know why...until it dawned on me that it was letting me know I was going over the speed limit.   The best thing about it was I set in an appointment location and it would...
I hate to sound like I'm piling on, but I agree with VF. Rarely do I buy a non-apple accessory. The design is never as good as Apple. They're usually clunky, too many wires, the aluminum doesn't match Apple's shades, etc., etc. Best. :)
One born every minute! :)
No thanks, Google. :(
Good.  :)
Does this mean I can watch Formula One on my AppleTV?
Very good point(s)! :)
Good points...I'm thinking the AppleWatch with Siri and a small, separate "pager" like device on your belt. Basically, an iPhone sans the screen. Just the basic guts and battery to do the heavy lifting, as it were. Men could carry it on their belt, women carry it in their purse. Update it, at home using iPad or a Mac.​You heard it here first! :) Best
Me too. The 6 is a wonderful phone, but as a runner, it just seems a little too big to carry. My current 4s is a good size, but way too heavy. (I wish I had never gone to the Apple store and handled the 5s. So light compared to the 4s.) I think I'm right, in that, the AppleWatch for running, GPS, etc., needs for me to carry the iPhone as well. If that's the case, I'll forgo GPS and carrying the iPhone and just concentrate on HR while only wearing the watch. Oh well. Best.