or Connect

Posts by christopher126

I showed the heart rate app to my MD daughter. She immediately did not believe it. She grabbed my wrist looked at her watch and said the app was correct. She was impressed!
There are a million apps. Some good, some great. The reason I still subscribe to Macworld is they do all the work for me! E.g., 1password. Capo, etc.
I can't answer ur specific questions. But this App is highly recommended by Macworld magazine. It's always in their "must have" lists! Best
I like it. Here in the US a lot of us make fun of European regulations. There are 11 Toyota plants in Europe with zero landfill. I look at one US McDonald's restaurant and the amount of waste it produces every day is shameful. I applaud Apple for its efforts!
Thx Ben. I couldn't figure it out! Best
Duplicate.
Yep, ur right, thx...I just tried it again (4s, ios7) and it plays in landscape. Hmmm.
I'm very fond of AI....and I know this is a "first world" problem, but why can't I watch the video in landscape on my iPhone? (Or is it just me?) And why does AI still have the old iOS 6 keyboard?
I agree radar...well said! Again, Nike's attempts at hardware leave a lot to be desired!
I was very early adopter with the Nike+ and the brand-new iPhone. I tried the precursor to the fuel band. It was awful as was a lighted armband I bought for running at night. The nike + GPS App is pretty good though. It is one of my most used apps. Seems to Nike senior management knows is going to get blown out of the water by Apple's new Iwatch