or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Agreed! Not a big fan of Adobe. And really abhor subscription services. I don't like companies dipping into my checking acct. every month! Thanks, but no thanks.Best.
I agree with the positive posts above. I think it was brilliant of Apple to redesign the iWork suite. And to make it free. Compared to MS Word and excell, iWork is a dream! Best
I hear you mstone...I didn't have as quite an elaborate setup as you, but I did sell all my mics, headphones, cables, speakers, midi piano, midi interface box, guitar cables, pickups, mic stands, music stands, Martin guitar/case and guitar stands, etc., etc. My intent is to end up with an iPad Mini (GarageBand), a Martin acoustic guitar (hung on the wall), a blue tooth wireless mic, a BT wireless headphones and a few apps. But no cables, boxes, or pwr bricks. Especially,...
Agreed! Did you see the photo of what he described? It looks like Windows/PC's early attempts at "wireless" keyboards and mice. I.e., a USB dongle with an infra red "eye" sitting on the tower. Wireless? Just need a couple of wires to be wireless! Typical PC stuff! :) Best.
ur kidding, right?
Any business that's not on the iPad/ iPhone is just foolish!
Agreed. Although, I admit, I use Google Search. Begrudgingly! I dislike MS more than Google so I don't use Bing. I try to use Siri as much as possible. (I know, Siri uses Bing-but it's feel the same as on a desktop) I would use an Apple Search Engine even if it wasn't on par with Google.  Best.
Huh?
No thanks. I don't want anything MS on my iMac, iDevices, in my car, in my home or in my life.   MS you screwed it by supplying subpar software! :)   Best
I've always been reluctant to have a keyboard on my iPad. I don't even like cases or anything else for my iDevices. I like them naked.   My GF got an iPad and insisted on a keyboard. I must admit it is pretty cool. It's a Logitech with a fabric orange outside and a white rubbery keyboard. She loves it and says it's the best laptop she's ever had.   When I met her she had POS Windows laptop that had to be plugged in all the time b/c the battery would not hold a charge....