or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Me too. Except I don't use anything Google, except search. What Apple has done with iWork is just brilliant. I put all my GF's spreadsheets on her iPad using my iMac. They are now on her iPhone and also her work PC (Ugh!) using iCloud. And everything just sync's perfectly. She loves that you know longer have to hit "save!" Granted, I setup all the forms on my desktop iMac and she is updating them on her iPad. But once setup, it's a breeze. I find Word overly complex and...
Bingo! Well said. Best post.
Or how about when the invited guest is interrupted by the interviewer before they can get three sentences out. Or cutting off the guest b/c they "only have a few seconds left." Ugh! :)
Agreed! I find CNN's Anderson Cooper unwatchable, as he "um's" and "err's" his way thru interviews. It's too annoying! :) Can't anyone on CNN talk extemporaneously anymore? Using complete sentences?  Best.
Agreed. That seems to be the price point for me, too.
Interesting. I like the Saturday edition of the Wall Street Journal. For the Review (Books) section and the Off Duty section for style, food, cars, and travel. But I do find the WSJ editorials a bit too snarky and out of touch. I read our local paper everyday. And subscribe to MacWorld, Outside and Time. I like Time b/c it provides a little more context in the longer articles than a newspaper does. Eventually, someone writes a book about topics covered in the news and I...
This vid. is a bit old, but I can't take my eyes off her tongue! Let me know if you agree! :)   "Step one, lose the gun, step two, buy a canoe...."   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw   Best
It's what happens when lawyers are listened to, too much! They make everybody look bad! :) Most businesses go out of business in the first 3 years. ~95% of businesses that do make it, go out of business once the original founder dies. Apple, Ford, Boeing, Walmart, MacDonald's, etc., are exceptions to the rule....not the rule. Usually, businesses like BB, Montgomery Wards, CompUSA, etc., etc., hire incompetent CEO's that listen to the lawyers, accountants and overpriced...
Doesn't it though! :) Best
Agreed. If I did a piece of the that business...the first thing I'd do is go get myself a new pair of jeans and buy myself dinner! :)