or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Great idea! :)
Hey good idea, Bob. I'll go to Apple's website from now on. Thx. :) "As for complaining....(maybe the entire internet)" made me smile. :) Best
I just watched all three ads and thought they were excellent! Real people doing real things with an amazing product.    P.S. Thanks Ai for putting the links in the article for the apps. Really appreciate it.    P.S.S. Am I a complainer if I complain about all the people complaining on Ai? Cuz it brings me down lads! :)
Just saved it to my Amazon Wishlist. Thanks. 
Google doesn't look at the money they make as "earned" income. I don't know how else to explain their haphazard approach to "growing" their business.   Best
That's brilliant! :) Similar thinking of having a video iPod in the iPhone, way back when. Best
Yep, Apple leading the way....again! :)   Best.
Thanks, Ben. It did sound a little awkward saying it the other way. Best.
I may very well being buying just an iPhone 6 and forgo buying an iPad mini. I've done a complete reversal and will be looking to get a new iMac 27" for work. I'm kind of going off MBA's with their smaller screens. Must be getting old. And a stand-up desk from Ikea.    For some reason it appeals to me just to have simple desk with an elegant iMac on it. Maybe the Beatles Abbey Road poster behind it, too.     Best.   P.S. Ikea is Swedish for "out of stock!"
Yep, Phil. It's just about being polite. :) Best.