or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Good points, Pax. I lean towards the "Apple VW" concept, too.  (Za "people'z car.")  Maybe. :) Best
When it doesn't start...that's how you know it's English! :)
I found it rather interesting. :) Best.
I there anyone out there that thought allowing a cable provider to purchase a content provider would result in cheaper prices for the consumer? Ugh!   Thanks Apple. Maybe we'll get NBCSports (Formula one) on AppleTV now! :)   P.S. "According to a new book by Pulitzer prize-winning reporter David Cay Johnson, Americans pay four times the amount for net access than the French and 38 times more for net access than the Japanese. What's worse is that us Yanks rank 29th in...
That would be wonderful! :)
I hear you...but that gold MacBook has me intrigued. It may just be the last laptop I buy. I've been really trying to keep my "gadgets" at the bare minimum, iPhone and iPad, AppleTV, TimeCapsule and an aging original intel iMac that refuses to die. :) I may just say to hell with it and go all in with Apple and buy the next gen. iMac (Gold I hope), the gold MacBook and still have the iPads/iPhones, etc. I do look at them as marvels of engineering and to be honest enjoy...
I must be fickle...I'd buy it b/c it's so thin, light and gold! :)
Exactly, Spam. It's what Apple does and nobody, I mean nobody else can do. They look at every aspect of the design and improve upon the impossible. What a magnificent feat of engineering and design. Just wonderful! :) Best
If she's anything like my daughter, consider the gold finish. :) Either way, great call. :)
I was wondering when the "gold" finish would make it to the Mac line.  Probably will make me get the laptop. Very beautiful. Well done! :)   Best.