or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Cool. :)
I've read bits, here and there, that iPads have increased test scores from autistic kids all the way to medical students.   I know this is a bold statement, but the iPad is most under utilized teaching tool available to the American education system. Ugh!   I made sure my daughter had a MacBook (mine) when she went off to school. Upgraded up to a MacBookPro for Med. school. Bought her the original iPhone and iPad...she now has a iPhone 6, iPad mini, and a late model...
Probably. I forgotten about that. :) I remember they always "rated" a  blue plasticky Sony VAIO over the white iBooks which I loved. They had no taste. :) It was an OK magazine if you were thinking of buying a blender or a vacuum cleaner. Best.
Very well done. And spot on. :) P.S. Don't forget Consumer Reports and its red "Harvey Balls" circle rating system. Samsung full red, iPhone half red, half white. :) Best.
Now that's funny, Quado...made me laugh out loud! :) Best!
Pass. Sorry, Google.
Dammit! Now you have me thinking about a nice cold glass of beer! :) My favorite beer is "Your's," and "Your's Lite!" (Sorry, old joke.) I'm here in Arizona, 111 degrees today! :) Best.
I know it'll be out of style by Friday, but I've become a big fan of green glass. Especially the frosty kind.   Best.
Nice, quick read of week's events/news. Thanks.   Excellent! :)
Nothing's free, Bro. :) Edit: I missed your point. I understand now. :)