or Connect

Posts by christopher126

It kinda is. 
 Thanks Nola...I'll try that. I'll call it "AppleTV" and just put the photos in there to be seen on AppleTV. I thought I'd tried that, but I'll take a closer look at it. :) Best.
I remember giving my daughter (Med. school) the first iphone when it came out and showing the App that had all the medications on it. Photos, details, etc. And she was so impressed by it. Seems so rudimentary now compared to HealthKit. Go Apple!    P.S. I think I have the timing right... the app came out with the iPhone or maybe a little later. Oh well. :)
Thanks! :)
I basically have AppleTV for two things, watch the occasional documentary on NetFlix (their movie selection is crap) and viewing our photos on our TV with some light music in the background.   One, iTunes Radio blows...it keeps stopping.   The photo management/streaming blows....I have to wait 20 days to delete a fuzzy photo from my stream?   Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it is no fun anymore.   Best.
i hear you Red. Aston's are "garage art." If you enjoy driving a "loaner" Mustang.... a lot, get an Aston. :)
"...as long as I didn't have to stop." That's funny, Digi. I'm going to use it. :) I had a friend who bought a Hyundai when first introduced in the US (years ago). He told me if he wants to make an emergency stop, he just turns on the A/C. They were pretty junkie. Not so much anymore.  Best.
Bingo, John. :)
Good points, Pax. I lean towards the "Apple VW" concept, too.  (Za "people'z car.")  Maybe. :) Best
When it doesn't start...that's how you know it's English! :)