or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Interesting. I like the Saturday edition of the Wall Street Journal. For the Review (Books) section and the Off Duty section for style, food, cars, and travel. But I do find the WSJ editorials a bit too snarky and out of touch. I read our local paper everyday. And subscribe to MacWorld, Outside and Time. I like Time b/c it provides a little more context in the longer articles than a newspaper does. Eventually, someone writes a book about topics covered in the news and I...
This vid. is a bit old, but I can't take my eyes off her tongue! Let me know if you agree! :)   "Step one, lose the gun, step two, buy a canoe...."   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw   Best
It's what happens when lawyers are listened to, too much! They make everybody look bad! :) Most businesses go out of business in the first 3 years. ~95% of businesses that do make it, go out of business once the original founder dies. Apple, Ford, Boeing, Walmart, MacDonald's, etc., are exceptions to the rule....not the rule. Usually, businesses like BB, Montgomery Wards, CompUSA, etc., etc., hire incompetent CEO's that listen to the lawyers, accountants and overpriced...
Doesn't it though! :) Best
Agreed. If I did a piece of the that business...the first thing I'd do is go get myself a new pair of jeans and buy myself dinner! :)
I like that idea. I would like the Apple TV interface to come right up first when I switch on my TV.
Wow! I remember when iTunes was a break even portion of the business at best! Good for Apple! :)
I wish Apple would buy into one of the Sat. TV companies and just bypass the cable companies altogether!   That's probably an overly simplistic solution. But do something to shake the cable companies tree! :)   Best.
I'm sure it's a good monitor...but I like my stuff to match. I wouldn't consider a Logitech keyboard or a monitor that wasn't made by Apple.   If I was going to get a MacPro (I'm not) I'd wait till the next iteration of an Apple monitor comes out.   Best
That's right, Melotron. Yep, Paul was funny. And wasn't he great with Heartbreak Hotel? There is another video of him singing "That's Alright Mama" with Elvis' old band. Paul sounded just like Elvis...at the end one of the band members says, "Hey, that was pretty good. We should get a job, go out on the road, get a bus!" Pretty funny! :) McCartney nails it! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXdkVesppd8   (Sorry, the video and sound are a little out of sync) Yep. Thanks....