or Connect

Posts by christopher126

I agree with this...I don't want any Google products in my home.
Yep, Gator. Probably the best news show on TV. I like the fact that he interviews foreign journalists and foreign leaders. Rather than like most shows just interviewing other american journalists.  $1 a show on iTunes. Well worth it. Best.
I hear you z. I pay for HBO b/c of no ads. :) I never look at Hulu for that very reason. I deplore anything Google. I don't watch TV. I pay for Fareed Zakaria's GPS show via iTunes. 
I really like the gold on the iPhone, MacBook and iPads.   However, I like the size of my 4s or maybe the 5s size. I'll probably go with a blue "plastic"iPhone 5s (if it has the fingerprint security and ApplePay). And both a white and a blue band for a new AppleWatch.   If not, I'll go with a gold 6s, especially since I've learned I can run with the AppleWatch without lugging the iPhone around. :)   Best 
Funny. Sounds like a line from HBO's Silicone Valley show. :)
I signed up for HBO Now, and am really enjoying it. I like Bill Maher (although he can be a bit snarky at times). I watched the first season of True Detective.   But the show I'm really enjoying is Silicon Valley...it took a few episodes to like it, but it can be pretty funny. Especially, how everything at Hooli (read Google) just doesn't work, whether it's a hologram type skype or the driverless car.   Best.
Yep, Flan....80% of antibiotics (USAToday) are used on livestock. 1,850 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of meat. (Farreed Zakaria, GPS/CNN).
...or the cheese, sugary ketchup or the "fried" meat for that matter. :)
That is an very interesting fact. Thx. :) I used to say, sugar (i.e., processed food) caused chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation causes chronic diseases, which includes most cancers. Now I just say, "Sugar feeds cancer." A bit simplistic, I know.  Also, I think Alzheimer's and Dementia will eventually be attributed to excessive intake of sugar and be labelled Diabetes 3. Best Regards.