or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Very well done. And spot on. :) P.S. Don't forget Consumer Reports and its red "Harvey Balls" circle rating system. Samsung full red, iPhone half red, half white. :) Best.
Now that's funny, Quado...made me laugh out loud! :) Best!
Pass. Sorry, Google.
Dammit! Now you have me thinking about a nice cold glass of beer! :) My favorite beer is "Your's," and "Your's Lite!" (Sorry, old joke.) I'm here in Arizona, 111 degrees today! :) Best.
I know it'll be out of style by Friday, but I've become a big fan of green glass. Especially the frosty kind.   Best.
Nice, quick read of week's events/news. Thanks.   Excellent! :)
Nothing's free, Bro. :) Edit: I missed your point. I understand now. :)
Funny! :)
Even though some Apple apps are clumsy at times, they all have that Apple integration and ease of use that Apple is so famous for.   And although there were similar, more powerful apps available, I tend to use Apple's and just wait till Apple improves them.    The Notes update is much appreciated. I've tried Evernote and few others but they are either too "powerful" and feature rich for me to learn or they are pretty simple and don't sync to other devices.   I stayed...
I thought this podcast provided the best synopsis of WWDC by the guest (I think it was Dan on-site) of any podcast I listen too, Rebound, Clockwise, MacWorld. Just excellent.   I appreciate Dan's insights.  Especially as they relate to Apple's recent history.   Apple doesn't outline it's future plans too much, but Dan puts the recent past into context and lays out what that means for the future. I thought it fascinating.    I understand about the background noises,...