or Connect

Posts by christopher126

I got my GF the blue one.   Her toes are currently the same color!   Chics! :)   Best.
Wow! It seems like just a few years ago Apple was saying iTunes was a break-even venture at best. Good for Apple.   Best.
Not sure it's something I'd do...but it does look cool! :)   Great ad.   Best.
That's it! What's this "Google" you speak of? Just kidding! :) Stevo...genius at work! :) Best and thanks M.
I like it M! Thx! :) I remember seeing a photo of Stevo sitting at his desk in his home office. I was a little surprised that it wasn't green frosted glass with nothing on it. I was expecting a more spartan look.  It didn't look as bad as Einstein's. Just "comfortable!" :) I was also surprised he still had the old 30" monitor. I searched for the photo, but couldn't find it. It may have been in his biography. Best
This is why I love Apple! Only Apple looks at a "state of the art" phone (5s) and says, "How can we improve it? Make better ports!"  :)   My iMac has one cable coming out of it....the pwr cord. I don't even sync my iPhone anymore with the cable.    My (mis-guided) friends with Windows boxes have a myriad of cables and ugly power bricks all collecting dirt and dust around their desks. Ugh! The only electronics I have showing in my den are Apple. I have my wireless...
:)
"Now is the winter of our discount tent! :) Richard III
I thought God sounds like James Mason?
Funny, Jung. :) Careful, my son....Or God may turn your jawbone into an ass! Hmmmm. I think that's how it goes? :)