or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Agreed, DimMok. I applaud Apple for manufacturing in the U.S.A. :)
Agreed, badmonk. :)
Good. I personally, as matter of practice, try to avoid all things Google. No offense. :) Best
I have this romantic notion of only having the latest and greatest iPhone and an iPad as my only tech devices in my home/life.   I.e., no iMacs or laptops anymore. Probably a little optimistic on my part right now. :)   I have to say I was so impressed with Monday's Keynote, especially OSX Yosemite that I may put off the above scenario for the time being and buy a new 27" updated iMac in the Fall. I would not mind the a new iMac still being my digital hub along with...
I like the way you think John...the only thing I use Google for is Search. Can't wait till Apple gives them the "old heave-ho!" :)
I usually avoid cliches "like the plague," but unfortunately, for the Chinese government, the "cat's out of the bag!"   Go Apple! :)
I agree...I searched for Ducati and now all I see are Ducati ads! :)
Bro, me too. Nice thought. He was one of my heros. Along, with Muhammad Ali, Ayrton Senna, Paul McCartney, John Lennon and mick jagger. Best.
Ok.
Thanks Ric...it does seem to be the "default" reaction. Brings me down....  Ok, I'm back up again! :)