or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Glad you liked it....Coconut oil; I noticed that too. I also like to add an avocado...If your blender is strong enough (Vitamix) you can add the pit, too. Another tip I picked up is if your veggies are organic, kale, cucumber, carrot, etc., you don't need to peel of wash. I guess the dirt is good for you! :) If not organic need to wash and peel.  About the beets, supposedly they are really good for energy...but like I said, I'm not hard-core enough for them, yet! Best...
Moronic?
I really thought this was where Apple was going....relatively inexpensive, super-small, super-thin, super-light devices (iPhones and iPads) connected to iCloud/iTunes where all our stuff is.   We don't need laptops with 2 TB hard drives.   Am I missing something?   Best.
Haha, PatchyThePirate! :) Interesting you mention "sleep!" It's so important to good health. I consider it one of the three pillars of good health, exercise, nutrition and sleep. Sleep (Deep) is crucial in recovery of the cells after exercise.  P.S. It all starts with Kale, Bro! :) I make enough in the AM, have a big glass and then put in a thermos type bottle and sip it all day. I also make another one as a recovery drink after a long run. It's about reducing the acidity...
Yep, I agree, Gatorguy!
Happened to my daughter. Got thru 2 years of college with her Sony Viao...it died. I gave her my MacBook (and a brand new 1st gen iPhone) which got her thru college and the first two years of Med School. I replaced it with a MBP. The macbook kept going and going and I sold it to get an iPad2.
I agree...All I want really from Apple is a Heart Rate Monitor on my wrist. Designed by Apple with Apple's customary top-notch software. As a distance trail runner, it is imperative I stay in a fat burning zone which is a certain heart rate (180-age). So right now, my running HR is 125BPM and my mile times are around 14'/mile (pretty slow). But, 4 months ago my times were 18'/mile at the same HR. In another 12-18 months, my HR will still be 125 but my times will be around...
Spot on. My first thought was, It's not thin enough. I agree biometrics is a key component. It's like I woke up this morning and everyone in the USA is 30-100 pounds overweight. The watch is a good try. More manufacturers should be concerned with quality (like Apple) instead of putting out plastic Googley crap products.  P.S. Did anyone see my letter to the editor in this month's MacWorld (April 2014) "Photo Power-CLH126?" I've been "published!" Yepeeeeeee! :)
I wouldn't call the 5c a flop. I love the colors, but it is heavier...Apple has always been about the "premium brand." The 5s is the only way to go! :)
Yep, I'm seeing it too, with Audi and the some of the others. F1 going to 6 cycl, etc. :) I find Jeremy Clarkson a bit boorish, but he did a very nice piece driving an Aston Martin thru the English countryside, lamenting on the dying breed of the big Astons. One of the best pieces! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q0Svvdrx_E I live in Scottsdale, AZ and when someone drives by in a Lamborghini, they really look like a tool. In a Ferrari, not so much! :) Best.