or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Bingo! Well said Bugs. I like ur line, "...b/c of a font change." :)
Yep, Solip, (I know u know this) Ives' rational was at the inception of the "touch" interface, the goal was to make the buttons look like tactile buttons, gloss, 3D, shadow, etc. But with mass adoption of iOS it was no longer necessary to "bring everyone along" as it were.Anyway, best regards, bro! P.S. I may have that apostrophe wrong. I just put them anywhere I feel like!
Hang on there relic. Valium was the best drug (vasectomy) took my GF out for dinner afterwards....(Indian food) I've never been so "witty!"Best regards,& Phil (boogie) is a good guy!
Great! Yep, looks like the overwhelming majority have embraced the "modern" Jony Ives design. Unlike some of the "wet newspapers" (posters) who populate Ai! As advanced as iOS6 was, (and it was wonderful) it looks like windows XP now compared to iOS7! Best.
Interesting, I've read (so it must be true!) that the human body has about 50 trillion human cells (give or take a few trillion) and about 10 times that amount of bacteria cells and viruses. It's just that the bacteria cells are so small. However, to give it some perspective, the human cells, if all gathered in one place on the body, would comprise only about the size of one leg, below the knee. The rest is "detritus!"  :) I may have the 50 trillion wrong. Oh well,...
Yep, my favorite was the security guy standing behind and interrupting PC saying, "Cancel or Allow" and then something about coming to a "sad realization." Just brilliant. Second favorite, the cheerleaders, "We're number one!" and without missing a beat after being corrected by Mac guy, "We're number two!" Still makes me smile. Best
Bingo, James. Good post! :)
I would agree with this.   He has ensured "Best in Class" in retail, OS, mobile OS, desktops, laptops, phones, iPads, etc., etc.   :)
Very good of you.  I also agree with all the praise for Craig Federighi. He did an excellent job. Made it very enjoyable. He gave new meaning to the phrase, "having the audience eating out of his hand!" :)
Thanks, Benjamin. Nice of you to say so. :) Best