or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Thanks...good to know I'm not getting as neurotic as I thought I was! :) Best.
Paying for content is the way to go for me. I can't stand going to the movie theatre anymore.   People eat like donkey's. Shoveling popcorn (loudly) down their gullets slurping down their 52oz soda! :)   Where have proper manners gone?   Best.
Sorry, can't stand Skype.   If someone doesn't have an Apple device for FaceTime, I'd rather send them a Fax! :)   Apple just does everything better! :) And for the things they don't, maps, cloud storage, etc., I'll just wait for their usual successive improvements.   Even Apple's worst products still have the added advantage of seamless integration.   I remember people complaining about Apple Mail way back when and yet I loved just adding a photo directly from...
That's exactly what we're doing right now...watching a few mindless shows and a few entertaining movies and a few good documentaries.  I'm really enjoying HBO Now. Mainly b/c I'm a fan of Bill Maher. He doesn't get everything right, but he's very funny in a snarky sort of way. :) Best Regards.
I enjoy the podcast...Shane can come across as a bit snarky, but makes some excellent points.   The gentleman from Hawaii seemed a bit sleepy, but also made some good comments.   As I said I enjoyed it and imagine it must be difficult to discuss topics when one person is in Hong Kong another in Hawaii and one in the US.   Mike (I think I have that right- the gentleman from US) Does a great job acting as host and keeping the discussion going. :)   Good job,...
Fools? A bit harsh. CarPlay is what Apple is all about...less fiddling with wires, devices, ports, etc. The automobile is the ultimate mobile device and I for one will not buy a car without it. It's like saying in the early 2000's, "I'm not going to buy an iPod, I already have all my music on cassette tapes!" Ugh. Also, the CarPlay you see right now is only the first step by Apple. Try to think of the potential. Anyway, why do I even bother? :) Best.
Just switched to DuckDuck go! :)
if it has applePay, Touch ID and connects to Applewatch which I think it will certainly do, I'm in for a white one or blue, with a matching watch.   I still like the "white" products from Apple. I have very fond memories of getting my first iBook, intel white MacBook and of course all the iPods, too.   Best.
TomTom was the most expensive App I've ever bought. Reg. $60, Xmas sale for $30. And it was one of the best Apps. This was way back when I traded in my original iPhone for a 3GS. Good times! :)   I liked how it would automatically switch to dark blue at dusk. And it kept beeping at me and I didn't know why...until it dawned on me that it was letting me know I was going over the speed limit.   The best thing about it was I set in an appointment location and it would...
I hate to sound like I'm piling on, but I agree with VF. Rarely do I buy a non-apple accessory. The design is never as good as Apple. They're usually clunky, too many wires, the aluminum doesn't match Apple's shades, etc., etc. Best. :)