or Connect

Posts by christopher126

Nice of you to say! :)
I don't like Google proper, but their Search is superior to Bing and Yahoo. Perhaps it's just my familiarity with Google Search.   However, if Apple and Yahoo try something, I will give it a go.   Again, I dislike everything Google.   :)
Stevo was right, again! :)   I really miss that guy.   He could explain what was good and bad in tech in one sentence....   "Don't hold it like that!"    "Flash is crash prone!"   "Sometimes easy is better than free!"   "Fragmentation."   etc., etc.     This may seem naive, but I always felt he was looking out for me/us. Trying to provide the best user experience and best products he could. For profit, no doubt. But, I always had the...
I like it. Kind of fun.   I would like Apple to put a thin, soft, suede covering on the back and sides of the iPhone. Then we wouldn't need cases at all....   No doubt cases are good protection, but they do add bulk to a beautifully designed phone.
Well they have to do something...   I think I heard this correctly, 97% of the malware on mobile devices is on Android phones! Ugh!
Best post of all! :)
Yep! 
Agreed! :)
If you're slim...try H&M! :)
Well said. :)