or Connect

Posts by kpluck

If you want to buy Apple stuff there are relatively few places ago. The stuff Microsoft sells in its store are available everywhere. There simply isn't a need for them to have stores like there is for Apple.   -kpluck
Actually, when you do a biography about a real person and actual events it really IS the point. -kpluck
I rather he be up for the "Revamped iTunes so it doesn't suck so bad" award or maybe "Making iCloud work reliably" award...I know, those are pipe dreams. Oh well, I suppose this award is nice too.    -kpluck
 It is a $379 phone and the upgrade to 32GB is only $50...yeah, its the same thing.  And even given that, yes, people are giving them crap for it. Do you always fail so completely? -kpluck
First he issues a non-apology with a qualifier... "I think that Tim Cook and I probably both went a little too far" then he admits to using and liking the very products he accused Apple of using poorly paid child labor to build.   So he has a problem with how Apple builds their stuff but has no problem buying and using the products anyway? Typical liberal hypocrite d-bag.   -kpluck
Rubbish...and you know that. 
It won't happen. This feature, when implemented, will be turned on by default but the end user can turn it off. In other words, another crappy job by AppleInsider. I mean, AI had to know this was going to piss a lot of people off, you would think that they would at least mention the feature can be turned off. -kpluck
Or you could, you know, read the story (particularly the last paragraph). -kpluck
That and how about issuing a warning to developers if they do something stupid like that again they will be banned from the app store. -kpluck
So if there is turmoil/revolution in your country....runaway! Don't try and make it a better place, just go to another country where the hard work has already been done. It is silly to risk your own life when hard working people in other countries are willing to have their tax dollars put a roof over your head and food on your table.    -kpluck