or Connect

Posts by kpluck

Rubbish...and you know that. 
It won't happen. This feature, when implemented, will be turned on by default but the end user can turn it off. In other words, another crappy job by AppleInsider. I mean, AI had to know this was going to piss a lot of people off, you would think that they would at least mention the feature can be turned off. -kpluck
Or you could, you know, read the story (particularly the last paragraph). -kpluck
That and how about issuing a warning to developers if they do something stupid like that again they will be banned from the app store. -kpluck
So if there is turmoil/revolution in your country....runaway! Don't try and make it a better place, just go to another country where the hard work has already been done. It is silly to risk your own life when hard working people in other countries are willing to have their tax dollars put a roof over your head and food on your table.    -kpluck
 LOL...classic AppleInsider -KeithP
It is funnier how you are completely wrong about this only becoming a concern when it is an Apple product. -kpluck
You can back up photos and videos to OneDrive. In fact, last I checked, when you launch OneDrive for the first time, it asks you if you want to back up your photos and videos and if you agree, they give you an extra 3GB of space for the free in addition to the 15GB you already get (18GB total for free). -kpluck
You could download videos for content you purchased and, I think, rent. However the feature wasn't allowed for Prime Video streaming. -kpluck
I am curious, how would it be possible that Apple lacks the infrastructure for such a service when the article suggests they would have come out with it in June or at the fall event if they had reached a deal with the content holders?   If those rumors were true, it would seem to clearly indicate that Apple feels it does have the infrastructure needed to provide the service.   -kpluck