or Connect

Posts by kpluck

Poor coding and testing.   -kpluck
With no formal contract it baffles me how someone could get the yacht locked up like that. It comes down to he-said, she-said. Sounds like the designer is being an a-hole. I would unleash the sharks on him and play hardball in court. -kpluck
So the DVI port on this thing isn't even dual link. So, if like me, you have an external 2560x1440 monitor attached to a MacBook Pro, without pass through, this product is useless.   It seems that Matrox has taken a limited target market and made it even smaller by not supporting dual link DVI or thunderbolt pass through. It is a shame, otherwise this product would be on my shopping list.   -kpluck
I disagree that this makes sense. There is no way the same telecom companies that are currently screwing over their customers with their policies should be given more spectrum. At least not without securing some drastic changes in the way they do business and price their services.   Rushing out a bill to auction off this spectrum without new industry regulations is exactly what these guys are hoping for. I consider myself conservative to libertarian politically but...
Siri? LOL. It has been out over a year, is still in beta and has an incomplete feature set on the device is was rolled out on. If Apple is going to port it to a television they should probably fix it and release a final version for the iPhone first.   -kpluck
Bringing attention to AIDS is why Apple keeps trying to make their products thinner.   -kpluck
  Many people do not live close enough to an Apple Store that an in person visit is practical. If you are out of the warranty period, get ready for disappointment when calling.   -kpluck
...and they will ship just after Belkin's Thunderbolt dock becomes available.   -kpluck
  No, "smart" would have been properly working software that didn't require a separate new program to fix a bug.   -kpluck
  Wrong. You might want to look up Intel's Smart Response Technology.   -kpluck