or Connect

Posts by kpluck

Actually, I think this was a smart move by Nokia. Since Apple is an American company and Nokia isn't, if European courts hold to their previous MO, Apple will loose on that basis alone. -kpluck
Read this as a sign of two things. First, Apple is has a lot of defective iPads they have to fix and sell and second, the iPad is going to be updated at the beginning of the year. -kpluck
When the iPhone 3G shipped I saw a connectivity comparison with a Samsung BlackJack, another 3G smartphone. Along the same test route where the iPhone would routinely drop calls the BlackJack performed without issue. More than a few people have speculated that the bulk of AT&T problems were being cause by the iPhone and a poorly implemented GSM stack. Some conspiracy types have even suggested the real reason the iPhone stayed exclusive to AT&T so long was because AT&T...
Nice tie-in Apple. A song nobody wants promoting a social network nobody wants. -kpluck
Aren't these the same prices as their current 3G network? If so, since this is so much faster, you will run up against your plans data cap a lot faster as well. Seems like a good deal for Verizon. Offer a much faster service with the same prices but since people will probably end up using it more they will end up paying a lot more. Time to buy some Verizon stock. -kpluck
Apparently his heart lacked load balancing and finally ran out of bandwidth. RIP -kpluck
I probably should have added a smilie to my post. That was my fault. -kpluck
So 2 developers are enough to generalize for the entire platform? LOL I am not surprised WP7 is off to a slow start. I would think it is going to take MS sometime and a few OS updates to build any sort of critical mass. I also doubt it will ever displace Android or iPhone in market share. However, it will exceed the sales of RIM platform hardware by the end of 2011 as RIM continues its slide of death. MS will continue to pour money into the platform until they get...
Apple's discounting concerns me. With these prices, we might see their average pre-tax profit margin drop from 28.4% to 28.395 or maybe even 28.39! This does not bode well for stock holders. -kpluck
Wow. CS5 80% savings. What B.S! AI new low. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. The student editions are barely marked down from their regular prices. But to make it seem like a bigger discount, you state their "regular" price as the full retail price. -kpluck