or Connect

Posts by kpluck

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Enough portables already, when can I get a refreshed Mac Pro. Oh, sorry. Go back to talking amongst yourselves. -kpluck
How are we supposed to take these things seriously when the likes of Al Gore receives an award. What's next, Rob Schneider winning an Oscar? -kpluck
Yep. And now every customer that uses one those germ transfer stations can delight in knowing any bug that the person that used it before them had is now living on their fingers. Progress indeed. -kpluck
So you expect Apple to instantaneously ship the iPhone 6 after the displays are made? If the displays are starting to be manufactured in the spring, a summer or fall release of the iPhone 6 makes sense. Incoherence not found. -kpluck
There is a problem with this idea. If you call Apple support, one of their first troubleshooting questions is asking you if you have 3rd party memory. Unfortunately, regardless if that is the problem, 3rd party memory is often blamed for problems. I would only upgrade memory after purchase on a machine where you can easily put the original memory back in. Otherwise, you could have problems getting support/warranty down the road. -kpluck
Or at least, so says Jesse Jackson, Jr. http://www.digitaltrends.com/interna...chnology-rant/ All you iPad owners should be ashamed of yourselves! -kpluck
Fixed that for you. -kpluck
Well if this story is true, it is good that Apple is expanding their distribution chain so there are more places people can get on a waiting list. -kpluck
Even though I do hate the glossy screens I think I have about convinced myself that I can live with one. The final push for me will be if the GPUs on the new iMacs get a nice bump up. Also, I would imagine a Mac Pro update isn't far off as well. -kpluck
It was. $73.99 at Amazon currently (and it has been cheaper there as well) with free shipping. -kpluck