or Connect

Posts by kpluck

Wrong. You might want to look up Intel's Smart Response Technology.   -kpluck
  LOL...now who is being the fan boy?   I have no doubt that Apple's mapping app will get better and for most users it will be fine. I also have no doubt it will never be as good as Google's solution. Google has more experience and puts more resources into maps/navigation. It is one of their core competencies. For Apple it is simply a necessary add-on because they didn't want pay Google for map access. Apple will be happy making it "good enough" and then focus will be...
  LOL..meaningless stat. How about you look at the size of the screens for Android phones that people are currently buying ($99). I am guessing the percentage that have a screen larger than 4" is somewhere between 70%-100%. From the other reviews I have read, some people seem to be having a problem with one-handed operation of the iPhone 5. It seems it is too big for comfortable one handed operation but too small for those, like myself, that really want/need a larger...
  You have a pathetically bad understanding of what that patent is about. You may want to read it for yourself instead of pointing to a link on slashdot that didn't seem to understand it either.   -kpluck
There is only one thing I need from the AE, more than 3 ethernet ports! But I am sure, Apple, in its quest to make everything smaller/thinner without regard to the needs of the people that are actually using it, will probably drop all wired ports. Rant over...cool 802.11ac. -kpluck P.S. on a completely unrelated note, my god does the site redesign suck.
  It hasn't. White has been an extreme popular color for many, many years. Just more meaningless crap to fill web sites.   -kpluck
  LOL   -kpluck
  Troll joins Apple focused forum. Troll makes posts taking sides against Apple at every opportunity. Trolls hopes that people take him/her seriously. Other forum members realization that he/she is a troll is reasonable, and it is legitimate to ignore the troll's posts.   -kpluck
Judging by the reactions of people in this thread I can only assume that; a) you have no idea what was actually happening in this case and b) you have no idea that your ISP is not only watching everything you do on the internet but retaining that data should the government and others want it in the future.   Yeah, I am worried about Google.    -kpluck
  That is exactly what it is. And shame on the media that just spews out his quotes without calling him out on it.   Personally, I don't like what I have seen in Windows 8 and think I will be sticking with Windows 7 as long as practically possible. That being said Gabe is full of BS and is just trying to protect his own enormous ass.   -kpluck