or Connect

Posts by ajmas

This may be okay for default set-up, but hopefully it would be easy to over-ride. Not everyone who lives in a given area is from that location, so does not necessarily have a local accent. This is even more true with people who travel or are expats. This reminds me of another thing that gets on my nerves: you are logged into a website that is in English in your home country, for example, and you have specified English as your native language in your site profile, but the...
I am curious to know what method they are using to make the champagne colour. I doubt they would be using actual gold, so I am wondering whether the process shares anything with what is described here: http://www.seas.harvard.edu/news/2012/10/applied-physics-art While the article describes changing the colour of gold, I suspect this could be applied to other metals?
Does anyone know if the outer case is in metal? I hope they aren't using any plastic for the outer shell.
If Apple doesn't make iTunes available for Windows 8, with touch UI, then there is a void someone else can come in and fill. Maybe Microsoft could collaborate with a company such as Amazon?
It is a text entry issue to do with length in the text and possibly based on word wrap. This assumption is based on the fact that the issue happens in portrait rotation, but not in landscape rotation.
VirtnetX describes themselves as a patent holding company. Is this just another patent troll then?
I thought this was the approach taken at Apple, ever since the first Mac?
This could simply indicate that iOS users surf the web more than users of other platforms. For example, up to now I doubt Blackberry was a decent device to surf the web.?
Variability exists in both use of electricity and production of electricity. This addresses the issue of where more electricity is being produced than consumed. Storage of electricity is generally a weak part of modern designs. Maybe this is better than the alternatives.
Maybe is this is a new option in recent shipments?