or Connect

Posts by ajmas

Mac mini requirements: computer with optical drive
Well, the one thing I would be looking for now is a Blu-ray drive of compatible form factor and reduced price for the Mini. I am not really sure I like the move at this point, since there are still many optical discs that I find myself using, but maybe I am just in a small dwindling market segment?
The game center could have access to your purchase list. If you try to connect with a game that is not in your purchase list, then you would be denied access. This is not in place at the moment, but it is the realms of something that could be developed. Other solutions including a watermark in the binary that includes you customer ID and a corresponding unique signature that the server could then check.
Most current GSM phones (including 3G) are multi-frequency, since they are designed fir international roaming.
I have a problem with scrollbars appearing only when you move your mouse into the area. The issue is that it makes it less obvious that the zone has more data than it does. Apple needs to ensure that the user experience experts are doing their job, to ensure they don't reduce ease of use.
One thing that should be noted is that AB is designed to be compatible with the vCard format, so it is important compatibility is maintained even when new features are added. Personally I am wanting to see an easy to install carddav server.
Does anyone know whether there is an iOS app for scanning "PDF 147" barcodes?
I wonder if it would have made a difference if Samba was LGPL based? At the same time the limitation of GPLv3 is with any sort of patent or DRM that would limit implementation. This could have caused a road block for Apple in adding certain missing features b
In Canada when Rogers bought Microcell (the company behind Fido) they actually opted to keep both the Rogers and Fido trademarks, so they could present different market strategies. I don't know whether this was their choice or the government's. At that time Rogers and Fido were the only GSM providers in Canada. Now all the carriers have GSM 3G capability. Bell and Telus, two of the other competitors share their towers and often seem as if they don't wish to compete...
This are accomplishments of AT&T in the past. Today's AT&T is very different and with the way they are today they do come over as a dumb pipe trying to nickel and dime everything. Only AT&T can do anything about their image.