or Connect

Posts by Stourque

Phones are not intrinsically safe. They couldn't have you use your phone beside the pump.
I don't think I'm the expert you're referring to, but believe they are claiming songs purchased from the iTunes store could not be played on other devices. I think you could put whatever music you had into iTunes and then an iPod, but if you switched to another player, your purchased music wouldn't work. And they want $350 million for this.Simple way to end this case would be to ask them to provide someone who this actually happened to. Get them to provide someone who...
Why don't you ask Richard Branson. He seems pretty successful.
Apple operates in over 150 countries around the world. In many of these they operate subsidiaries which pay all the sales taxes and corporate taxes that they owe. While their 'cost' calculations are open for debate, they pay corporate taxes as they are owed. The after tax profits are what are sent to their Iirish subsidiary. The after tax profits are sent from Europe and Asia. Similarly, Apple operates subsidiaries in many of the Americas, Canada, for instance. These...
This is already being done, although Apple isn't a participant. It's called the Untied States.
Clippers fast on their way to perennial basement dwellers with this clown in charge.
Just watch it on YouTube. The full segment is there as well as some individual edits.
Apple's results are fairly predictable. And always profitable. That's why Wall St doesn't like Apple - nothing to gamble on. The money for them isn't in buying in selling - it's in all the other gambling instruments.
I wish you could see a preview of a movie like on iTunes.
You picked the low point and the high point. Just a coincidence that the low point was at the beginning of the year.