or Connect

Posts by Stourque

I just thought it was men's and ladies sizes.
How many other Fortune 500 company presidents would make this offer? Steve Balmer? Haha, sorry. Eric Schmidt? Oops, sorry again.
That's just how the shopping mall sector works. On top of that there would be common area expenses which are shared among all the tenants.Apple probably sends a team of lawyers in and dictates the lease terms which would be quite favourable. The owners jump at it because they're getting an Apple Store. And Apple probably stills pays more rent than most tenants. The sales figures of many Apple Stores have been well known. They are a retailing phenomenon.
You claim that Google pays royalties on all the music uploaded. The article you linked stated that over 300 hours of video are uploaded every minute. So they have people going through all those videos to find copyrighted material so they can pay the rightful owner. But they don't have the resources to view and remove any videos related to terrorist propaganda? Just type in isis and a whole shitload pops up. Surely with their technical abilities, Google wouldn't even have...
Union dues are a fraction of what a contractor charges over and above employees' salaries.The reality is Apple could pay these security people a lot more than they were making and still pay less than they were paying to an outside contractor.
What if your external drive goes to sleep, will iPhoto wake it up? And can several computers/devices share the same library?
iMacintoshMaciPodiPhoneiPadNo one has a 100% batting average
I watched the movie and I'm glad I didn't pay. It's on par with Team America. Some funny parts, but overall a pretty dopey movie. I think Americans should be more upset with their portrayal than North Korea. More and more I think this whole thing was a publicity stunt.
Is this the largest construction project in the U.S. right now?
I think Apple will fight this harder than any fight they've ever had. This is now about protecting SJ's dignity. They will never give in.