or Connect

Posts by Stourque

Any chance you could make a point without swearing. You are more concerned about how your swearing is censored, than you are about making a point.
These numbers didn't make sense considering more than half the population can't afford to eat let alone pay for a smartphone. And then factor in the number of children, these figures would mean that pretty much everybody has a smartphone. Then I realized that the typical android user gets a new phone every year, so the number of users is a far different number than activations - about 75% less.
I agree totally. People spend $1000 at best buy and they think they've got a great stereo. Then go in to a high end audio store and hear some of their products. The differences are amazing, and as our good dr has pointed out, if you have never heard a quality stereo, you don't know what you're missing. And to get into this you don't need to spend $25k, you can get awesome equipment for 1/10 of that. You just won't find this stuff at the big box electronics stores. As...
Apple used to make a portable speaker (iFi) and the sound blew away any other portable device. It sold for around $400. It still sounds better than most, until you get up past the $600 mark.
I love Amazon's business model: sell the hardware at a loss with the idea that you'll make it up in sales of e-books, which, by the way, you also sell at a loss to increase market share. And Wall St loves them.
That dividend could have been one of Microsoft's biggest profit centres.
If I win, I want some of that cat poo coffee.
I'm going to bid $100 billion.
I'm getting sick of all the crap on facebook now. I just want to keep up to date with people and relatives I don't actively keep in touch with. But now it's about all the ads which I didn't ask for and all the sharing and likes of pages to fraudulently inflate the numbers so someone can monetize the results. Facebook is all about money now.
You generally have 3 days to settle the transaction. So if the stock went up, he could have sold it and reaped the profits, without actually spending any money. Quite the gamble.