or Connect

Posts by Stourque

Good luck with that.
Sounds great, but I'll have to change my batteries every week instead of every month.
I thought it said Hugh Jorgan.
You can go to the iBook store and get the Tucker Max book. There is a chapter on his experience with a midget. It's actually pretty funny. In fact I anything I've ever read in playboy pales in comparison to the Tucker max stories.
Your companies products seems to have a limited market niche compared to the iPad. You certainly won't be selling those things for $500. I am sure it is a very good product, but you're comparing apples to oranges. Your sales will be in the 100's or 1000's, certainly not the 10,000,000's that the iPad will sell in.
Well you're obviously not in the military, because they seem to feel their rugged enough for them. You know you can get cases for these things?
Ones that are afraid of losing their jobs. Keep buying junk that needs lots of tech support. It's called self preservation. Microsoft has relied on this strategy for years.
What's Yoko Ono got to say now. And how long until apple sells more beatles music than all previous sales combined?
Ummmm, because they are. (apologies to the previous poster. He's uses a Mac so he's okay)
M. Adamsky seems pretty upbeat on apple in this report. He must be reading all these comments slamming him.