or Connect

Posts by Stourque

I think Apple should wait a few more losing quarters for Microsoft, then take them over.they could then announce a major event at which they would publicly fire Steve Balmer! They could re-ewrite windows from the ground up, and ditch all their useless divisions. Every business and every house on the planet would be using Apple products.
And who decided that this shiny rock you call gold should be the almighty determination of wealth. It just tells me that your arbitrarily set border contains more of this rock, or you have traded some colored paper, or some other kind of shiny rock to get it. The falacy in your argument is that we have been brainwashed to accept paper money, yet you have been brainwashed that gold should be the standard. If you really believed in a system of barter, there would be no...
Big brother is already watching you! They know where you go, what your doing, even what you're eating. They have already implanted a chip in you. Last time you went for a checkup and your dr did a prostate exam, do you think that was just his finger he shoved up your butt? Check this out:www.wasthatjustafingerupmyass.com
and RIM.
Perhaps you could explain that in 5000 words or less.
I wonder why you posted here in the first place. Why do android fans come to a sites for apple owners and then start arguments? Get a life. I certainly don't want to waste my time going to a google android site and yap about how great apple is. Waste of time.
I think a $10,000 iTunes card would be awesome. Rent all the movies,, buy all the software and music you want for several years. If anyone here won it and doesn't want it, call me and I'll take it off your hands.
I don't think you get it. When apple is selling these by the million, they are selling to ordinary consumers. They just want the thing to work. They plug it in to apple for updates and software and other content. They just want it to work. The Android market on the other hand is filled with techno-geeks who don't mind going all over the Internet getting apps, updates, and content. Some of it works, some doesn't. What I don't get is who, other than the anti-apple crowd,...
The true measure of one's cognitive ability is whether they can find their way around a Windows computer. Or one of those new Android tablets. Oh wait, there aren't any!
Good luck with that.