or Connect

Posts by Stourque

Would that be 4 US oz or imp oz? 40 imp oz = 1 imp quart 32 US oz = 1 US quart 4 pints per quart 4 quarts per gallon so 160 imp oz = 1 imp gallon 128 US oz = 1 US gallon 100 imp gallons = 120 US gallons and to confuse some more 3.8 liters = 1 US gallon 4.5 litres = 1 imp gallon I think I need a beer. I need a beer.
Those are the Brits that use that pronunciation. The biggest reason for the letter u being dropped from many words, especially in publications like newspapers, is because of spell checkers. (not spell chequers)
Same way, only it's spell cheque rather than check. A check is what we do in a hockey game - a body check. We also have coloured money so when we drink Canadian beer we can tell the difference between a 5 and a 10 dollar bill. And we spell rumour with a 'u'. Rumour, humour, colour. But igloo has no 'u', nor does Tim Horton's.
Apparently you never took statistics in school or you would know about sampling. Just because you weren't polled does not make the sample size invalid.
The bb keyboard was designed for fingers the size of your grandson's. My daughter can type as fast on her iPhone keyboard as anyone with a bb. And those physical keyboards are filled with parts waiting to break. Everyone knows a bb owner who has had broken keys. This notion of choice is what Microsoft subscribes to. They want to be everything to everybody, whereas Apple subscribes to the KISS principle (keep it simple stupid). I remember when safari first came out, it...
Maybe it's all those teenage executives running large corporations and the Whitehouse. http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...7&postcount=16
Campbell's makes soup? I thought it was a moving company.
Has Microsoft published their succession plan, because it is just a matter of time until Steve Balmer gets canned. And have any Wall St investment firms published a plan, because it's just a matter of time until one of them ends up in prison. Obviously they have a plan in place, but please, Steve Jobs is still the CEO; give the man some respect. Respect his privacy. If one of the pensioners asked for a succession plan for the pension fund, they'd laugh at him, and...
Teenagers. They are what's keeping RIM alive.
Everyone took them back and then bought iPads: