or Connect

Posts by Stourque

My first reaction was, 'yawn'. But keep in mind, these other companies have to develop something. Their shareholders might be upset at them throwing up a white flag. Problem in this market, is all theses other competitors can't just beat apple on price, like they do with other products. I just wonder who buys these other products. There is still an anti-apple sentiment out there. (although it's getting smaller) Mainly those windows IT people.
I think Google has lost their focus. When there were just a search engine they were awesome. Even when they started creating applications, they made things better. Somewhere along the way, they stopped caring about what they produced and just wanted to be everything to everybody. The search engine isn't even independent any more. The results are a function of how much money someone pays them. I feel like they have broken the trust I used to have. They are more and more...
Google sells, I mean gives away, junk. Then they have their employees flood apple forums to tell how great the stuff is because it's 'open'.
Why is all this privacy issue ignored by Consumer Reports? They are still hung up on the supposed antenna issue. I know dozens of people with iPhone 4's and I asked every one of them about this, and not one sees a problem. Stupid magazine.
There is a Steve jobs Mii character on the Wii.
And they can put on a different head to make the rush Limbaughs doll. Instead of an iPhone in his hand, they could have a bottle of pills.
I heard there is still two pages he needs to finish coloring.
They could give one to Osama bin laden to replace that great big clunky first generation phone we see pictures of him using. Then turn use the find my phone and bingo bango - war over!
Blackberry to Blackberry is unlimited texts.
The reason teenagers flock to blackberries is the free texting. Not many teenagers can afford to pay the monthly cost of an iPhone unless mommy and daddy pay for it. Lower cost is the only way for competitor's to compete with apple.