or Connect

Posts by Stourque

It's not about the necessity to upgrade, it's about the ability to upgrade and the ease of upgrading. That whole 'choice' thing we hear from google.
Streetview = yawn
And instead of seeking a monetary award, Apple should ask for Motorola to place full page ads apologizing, in every magazine the original ad was published.
My apologies - I thought the headline was referring to the workers having a massive party to celebrate the the iPhone 5's successful launch. Then I read the story. We're doomed.
Okay, so I've been playing with maps and when you go to a major metropolitan city, (I did Toronto and Chicago) that is cool. Now I see what the fuss is about. Problem is the other 99% is not there yet. I don't think they should have removed the old google map app yet.
I don't think passbook does anything yet. Why release it if it doesn't do anything? Maybe I'm missing something here.
Maps is okay, but what's with the clouds? I can't see my house because of a big cloud overhead. And I wish they didn't remove the YouTube app.
I want a device where I can choose the content - whether it be subscribing to a network, a specific channel, or an individual TV series. Preferably separate from my TV (like an Apple TV) so if it breaks, I can just replace it.
You can make an interac transfer which emails a link for the recipient to follow to retrieve their money. Not quite as simple as handing over cash, but it is the next best thing.
A year ago Kodak's market cap was something in the order of $80-100,000 million. If these patents are so valuable, somebody could have made a generous offer then and got not only the patents, but the Kodak brand as well, or what's left of it. Apple could have bought it and kept it a separate entity like Claris, and produced high quality consumer digital imaging products - cameras and printers, and re-evaluate all the other markets Kodak is in.