or Connect

Posts by Stourque

Isn't Amazon Prime a charge that covers all your shipping costs from Amazon for the year?
Free to subscribers? Yeah, and all my cable channels are free too - once I pay my cable bill.
Just use airplay from your iPad to your Apple TV.
I wonder what an original Macintosh is worth? I had one until my dad took it to the electronics recycler a couple of years ago.
I recall suggesting Apple buy Kodak a few years back when their market cap was $80 - 100 million. Back then I thought the Kodak brand was still worth something.
I don't get these artists who refuse to sign onto iTunes because they sell single songs. Are these guys naive enough to think people are going out and buying their CD's?
I recall a documentary based on the Tom Peters book, 'In Search of Excellence', and there was a segment on Apple just after the Macintosh was introduced. It's probably on YouTube. Worth seeing. Same narrator as this one.
It's not about the necessity to upgrade, it's about the ability to upgrade and the ease of upgrading. That whole 'choice' thing we hear from google.
Streetview = yawn
And instead of seeking a monetary award, Apple should ask for Motorola to place full page ads apologizing, in every magazine the original ad was published.