or Connect

Posts by Stourque

While it has nothing to do with the article the following clip definitely relates to your comments:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0EoL5kXD4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I keep thinking about all those RIM jobs.
Oh great. First he was Kelso, then he was Kelso playing gags on people (punk'd). Then Kelso in two and a half men. Now it will be Kelso playing Steve Jobs. Kelso is the only part he can play.
I think that's Chris Farley.
If I wanted to hear some buffoon yap, I wouldn't pay to hear this moron, I would just go to a Microsoft annual shareholders meeting a listen to Steve Balmer.
How about the sucker who sold his 100 shares by placing a sell order at market price thinking he was getting $600. He got burned for 5 grand.
I don't have a problem with either side in this, but you're either a capitalist or you're not.
Just add the cost of apple care to the price.
They should have also invited Austin Powers.
Usually solar PV is quoted in $/kW rather than kWh as the output varies depending on the annual solar radiation. In Ontario, where I live we receive about 1200 hours of sunshine per year, so a 10 kW system produces about 12,000 kWh/year. Installed cost of approx. $6000 per kW or $60,000. Our provincial gov't provides what they call a feed-in-tariff and will pay 80 cents per kWh for 20 years. Ground mount systems pay less (70 cents per kWh) and systems larger than 10kW also...